Fuck That Chanate Mayweather......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
why do people keep ignoring the fact that ortiz cheapshotted otiz 1st? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY is it ok to kiss another man in the boxing ring? What the hell was ortiz thinking? I would have been pi55ed off too. Otiz,bein a pro fighter should know to keep your hands up and protect yourself. The ref already stated the fight again and otiz and mayweathr already "made up" by tappin gloves. Ortiz wanted 2 make up some more? Get the hell out of here ortiz!!! This is boxing not bromance! I don't even really like mayweather,but what he did was fair. Ortiz should know better. Theses are all facts! People love to spin stuff because of an agenda they have. But please sstop ignoring the fact that ortiz cheapshotted mayweather!!!!! Ortiz would have lost at some other point in the fight anyways

Dec 17, 2004
lol, shits comedy. Mexicans taken it to the heart.
i doubt a lot of mexicans root for ortiz as if hes a real mexican.

but a lot of mexicans do dislike mayweather cause we've had the privilege of watching too many true warriors fight. and floyd is the opposite

this guy would have murdered floyd in his day:

like he did his uncle roger (twice!)

Feb 10, 2006
no class in floyds part, i was upset that he did that shyt but.....it is what it is, floyd being a succer puncher