Fuck That Chanate Mayweather......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
yeah, i fondly refer to him as my messican red neck homie.

some of these small ass towns outside of fresno, their entire economy is based on agriculture...and some backwards assed thinking goes on big time out there. appalachians of CA.
LOL Fresno doesn't fall that far from the tree, white people are outdated and more racist than in the south valley. Specially in Clovis.

May 6, 2009
oh yes net banging lmaoooooooooooooo

stick to what u kno..... nothing
Well, I do KNOW how to spell "know", that's for sure lol.

You do net bang, all the time. You're not even a banger and probably have never been to the pen. So you're also a wannabe. Pretty sad "breh".

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
LOL Fresno doesn't fall that far from the tree, white people are outdated and more racist than in the south valley. Specially in Clovis.
shieeet, you aint lyin!

moved from the north bay area to fresno in 1997.
tell me why they had a mu fuckin ku klux klan rally on fresno state campus my freshman year?
i mean, it was a piece of shit turn out for kkk members. more minority students showed up at the rally ready to thump.
but still tho. kkk rally? wtf.

Aug 24, 2003
lol why does this shit have to be racial

that shit wasnt blacks vs mexicans, it was Mayweather vs Ortiz

same shit happened when mayweather beat oscar de la hoyas gay ass on cinco de mayo, shit turned into some blacks vs messicans shit