Fuck Sony. Maybe I should just get an Xbox.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
then again, Sony also knew how shitty the blu-ray they were using was when they made the fuckin things... 0.2% failure rate my ass... at least Xbox extended warranties for their shitty failures...
Comparing being out of warranty for Sony, and being out of warranty for an Xbox is apples and oranges.

Moral of all these lessons, is that you should always buy your systems at Best Buy because of thieir warranty. You could have just walked into Best Buy, they would have handed you a new ps3 and that would be the end of it.

Jun 9, 2007
not the hard discs yopu really suppsoe to use it for games. if you want it for movies thats why you get a seperate blu rap paler
damn, I didn't know I was suppsoe use it for games, bro. I'm gonna have to look into getting a blu rap paler. Thanks for the advice, much arrpceiated.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ i will some what agree with that but Playstation had a good rep cuz of the success of PS1 and PS2

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Don't get me wrong, Sony had an excellent rep coming into the next gen consoles. I used to be a die hard Sega follower, then when PS came on the scene with the PS1 then the PS2 I was sold. I was really anticipating the PS3 and didn't even consider buying a 360 until I actually played the ps3. I thought it was over hyped and over priced. Fucked with a 360 at my cousins house one day on XBL and have been hooked ever since.

Jan 18, 2006
i dont blame you, theres much more games on it. Microsoft still lost a lot of credibility with the red rings shit. The only thing i can say is you never buy the first model of a new system cuz theres always problems with them and you have to pay more when they first come out then if you wait a year or so. Although my PS2 lasted 7 years till i decided to open it up i paid $500 for it like a dumbass cuz they couldnt be found in stores

Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
Comparing being out of warranty for Sony, and being out of warranty for an Xbox is apples and oranges.

Moral of all these lessons, is that you should always buy your systems at Best Buy because of thieir warranty. You could have just walked into Best Buy, they would have handed you a new ps3 and that would be the end of it.
best buy is starting to mail your ps3/360 to sony and microsoft for repairs. and not replacing them for new ones. That goes for the warranty. now with replacement plan. you get a new product

Feb 8, 2003
GTFOH!, the majority of people were buying the PS3 for the blu rap paler you ass!
Shut the fuck up you bitch ass nigga. it dont matter what the people bought it for. im speaking on facts and from my experiences i been through two ps3's one from the blu ray burning out and the other from the hard drive not your ass. sony even told me to not over use the blu ray player for movie watching(they said its better to just buy the movie off the site or transfer via flash drive and watch that way?). so shut your narrow ass up.

and that faggot tongue twister you can prop these nutts old buddy lameback cheerleading in the closet nigga..

Im done explaining shit to you sour crout cat smelling muthafuckas

When your shit break down geeks you will know who told you so..

Nov 14, 2002
best buy is starting to mail your ps3/360 to sony and microsoft for repairs. and not replacing them for new ones. That goes for the warranty. now with replacement plan. you get a new product
That's what I meant. My bad.

Feb 12, 2006
Gamestop does the same shit, you pay for the year warranty and you get a brand new system if it fucks up. I have had 360 since it's launch and never had one single problem with it. I then bought a refurbished ps3 60 gig about a year and a half ago and have had no issues with it what so ever * knocks on wood *

Apr 14, 2004
my fuckin ps3 just fucked up a couple days ago, i had a scarface sticker skin and i guess it made it overheat shits fuckin gay i had got if off ebay. now my ps3 had the red and yellow lights of death. i called sony and im getting a new one or they fixing it and it cost me 168.82. i should be gettin the box soon in mail to send it back

Jan 14, 2006
the yellow light can be fixed. some people say just by turning it off from the main button on the back fixed it or try unplugging it and plugging it back in.