FUCK SIDEWAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2003
im cool off that said:
are you saying sideways is the only guy in the rap world to pretend like he has money when he really doesnt? please. Its just music, nothing more than that. If you dont like it fine. No need to get on dudes back about it. . How many of the people would be talking all this shit if Woodie or XO never spoke on it? Rap is all about perception,. He has some production skills and makes pretty good beats, but his flow isnt good. Thats all that needs to be said about sideways..........

hey man i understand what u are saying but this is more than music this is my life. that faget pretends too much. he is watering down what we trying build. he's a lying bitch. Anybody knows what xo about from the yoc. Been through it, still in it. look what this bitch is writing, he act like he a gee.this is how it all started, he spoke on the wrong person to the wrong person, and now hes scared. Iv talked to him , he was scared to hop on the phone man! how can he represent anything here or anywhere else? ECCR represents antioch in antioch and everywhere else. this is all about who u want to represent ur city. that bitch and anyone with him do not represent antioch as far as im concearned. i disown him.

Aug 29, 2003
didnt nobody say fuck sidewayz and everyone but xo. come see me if thats the problem. that bitch asked everyone who knew me , whats wrong wit xo, but me. fucking coward.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fc ene.. i hear you and your point is valid.. but in my own defense im a ragular dude just like you .. i happen to post here on this site and when people talk i speak up.. if they disrespect then i clown period.. if you look... i never started nothing.. i tryed to defuse the situation fromt he jump... but people wanna pop off like "cause i rap" i wont do shit or say shit.. fuck it man.. its what ever to me.. i try to be the peace keeper and people wanna take advantage of that.. i called noone a bitch, yet i get disrepected... i called noone a punk yet i get disrespected... its all good.. cause i know how much money got and how many bitches ive fucked and how many cars i have.. weather from rap or work.. i know who i am and what ive earned in this life ive lived thus far...

at any rate... i mean no disrespect to any fan or listener or artist for that matter.. i aim at individuals and thats how i get down... just cause i think so and so is a bitch doesnt mean the whole board is feel me.. and i mean lok at how this started... dude registered just to talk shit about my close folks.. what im suposed to do????? let him... i mean it was bad enough no one heard some garbage diss track or some wack line or what ever dude spoke on my boy from jump.. but then he has to jump online and wag his tail... hell after woodie raps everyone fast forwards anyway..lol im not trippin man.. all this could have been avoided if people would just know there role and think of the consequenses from jump...

what happens if someone really gets smashed on over some shit??? i mean i got 3 kids and i aint going no where homie... i aint for no fightin and shit.. im grown.. id rather people settle there differences ... cause if my life is threatened in any way shape or form i aint gonna laugh it off.. i got too much to loose so in a case of that transpiring i guess whatevers what ever... im done on the topic.. i hope i cleared things up.. if not feel free to hit me up anyone ...925 497 3381 there it is... just remember im grown with a family... dont goto the prank calls.. just holla at me like a man and its good.

Aug 29, 2003
DUTCH-F.E said:
ill be sides friend and fan for that matter.. none of yall know him so whate ever... and i know for sure he sales his couple thousand when he drops cause i help him slang his shit.. so i see him fold cash from rap.. this aint my pissin contest.. but its all good.. yall can all die as haters as you live as haters... so do what you do.. but just remember you all are fans... sideways is an artist.. so your opinions are just that... opinions.. get off his dick if yall think he so wack, dont let his name consume you, your life, or your time.. pay him no mind...

just my 2 penny's
sideways is punk and u are too. fuck that nigga paper! its mine if i want it. that sucka is not making money, im lettin him eat a little bit. As for u suckas trying speak for him, remember what u said on the net when im beating your ass. this is more than music you bitch!

Aug 6, 2002
its all good.. cause i know how much money got and how many bitches ive fucked and how many cars i have.. weather from rap or work.. i know who i am and what ive earned in this life ive lived thus far...
but that is all something that any man with average game can get, and that is not what is on everyones mind all the time yet it seems like you try to use your artist status as if everyone is after what you got. like I said I think you and kee got skills but the way you come out on here makes me not want to support FE cause the way you act. so what if you an artist you get bitches cars and loot, so so do I granted not in the abundance that you get but enough to get by so if I don't like an artist its cause he don't appeal to me not cause I want what he has. whatever though do what you do Imma do the same

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS ALL COMING FROM ME TO YOU PLEASE DONT GET IT AS I AM GETTING IN THE MIX WITH THE OTHERS, JUST I THINK YOU CAN RAP JUST QUESTIONING WHAT YOU POST, NOT ON THE OTHER THANG BEING SLUNG BACK AND FORTH

Aug 29, 2003
fuck u dutch, its too late your in the boat wit sideways, u spoke more than ur opinion because u are behind a keyboard. u are a bitch like sideways finish what u started. AND , sidewayz, if you say post my number one more time, ima have a girl beat the shit out your bitch.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
ok u tough.. i put my number up and my phone aint rang.. unhook your computer and hit me.... balls in your court... either shut up or hit me and we can take from there. my number is posted.

Aug 29, 2003
fuck u faget! i dont want ur number and i dont give a fuck about your mangy kids. u spoke now deal with it ill see u in person, fuck a phone call and peace, id rather pack one!!XO

Aug 29, 2003
ooooooooh you posted yor number! you stupid my number is not for everyone in the world. from man to man u better change your number....... stupid. Why u think i didnt put my number, u must be a square 2.

nigga im dealer, slash killa, slash your muthafucking throat nigga!!! XO CREEP

Nov 25, 2003
Whats the difference from talking on the phone or talking on the keyboard, you're still not face to face. I think the reason you keep telling X.O. to call you is, so you can squash the funk and apologize to the man in private while you get all teary eyed over the phone, as your voice trembles. That way you can still pretend your hard, and maintain the little fan base you have on this board!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
reign you in a garage in pittsburg right now... so kill that noise .... u act like you cant be found... ill post ya mom and dads addy on here if you really want the beef man... i mean what ever... just dont ever in your life disrespect my kids. i would like this to go away.. nice an quietly... erase the threads and we can deal with it how ever you want.

close the threads and lock em..... im done on the net...

Aug 29, 2003
thats bold enough to get u smotherded! i dare u! and ur sick if you think im in the pit still thats old news bitch! and for two , the be got my baqck, now hollar. i didnt say i couldt be foud, come see me.