FUCK SIDEWAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2003
I HOPE NOBODY WOULD EVER MISTAKE THIS PUNK AS A RAPPER. HE HAS NO CLOUT, NO STRIPES AND NO GAME. I BELIEVE HE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ASAP AND LET THE REAL REPRESENT FOR ANTIOCH FOR THE TIME BEING.

Nov 2, 2002
sideways doesnt claim to be a gangster, hence his lack of "stripes".
on his first album he clearly states "this aint no gangbang"
All he tries to be is a player. whether he is or isnt, i dont know.

Jan 26, 2003
:siccness: i never heard'em say anythin about bein a gangster n shit like that, but he produces ok, as for his lyrics i cant say the same...they're juss flat out WHACK, no skills what so ever :siccness:

Nov 2, 2002
tonymontana925 said:
Sideways try to act like he got hella loot from the rap game when he works for an air conditioning repair company, I dont know anyone whos feelin him except maybe Dutch
are you saying sideways is the only guy in the rap world to pretend like he has money when he really doesnt? please. Its just music, nothing more than that. If you dont like it fine. No need to get on dudes back about it. . How many of the people would be talking all this shit if Woodie or XO never spoke on it? Rap is all about perception,. He has some production skills and makes pretty good beats, but his flow isnt good. Thats all that needs to be said about sideways..........

Mar 16, 2004
I HAVE DONE TATTOOS ON SIDEWAYS AND HES NEVER CAME OFF WRONG OR TRYED TO PUT DOWN ANYONES MUSIC HE IS ALL ABOUT MAKIN MONEY AND YOU CANT HATE ON THE DUDE FOR THAT.AND WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT WOODIE AND OTHER ANTIOCH RAPPERS HE NEVER DISRESPECTED ANYONES NAME OR MUSIC BUT SAID ALL RAPPERS FROM ANTIOCH SHOULD JUST GIVE EACH OTHER LOVE AND NOT HATE ON EACH OTHER CAUSE YOUR ALL TALENTED IN YOUR OWN WAYS...
BIG MARTIN DE $OUTH $IDE HAYWARD PURO NORTE A.K.A SLINGEN INK TATTOOS INKIN UP THE BAY AND ALL OTHERS ON THE WAY....X4 HASTA LA ETERNIDAD POR LA CAUSA..

Jan 24, 2004

" To talk about other people's affairs is a great mistake. To praise them, too, is unfitting. In any event, it is best to know your own ability well, to put forth effort in your endeavors, and to be discree in speech."
~ Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Hagakure, The Book of the Samurai

~Marcus

Aug 6, 2002
lol I swear it has gotten to the point that opinions are not opinions anymore huh I guess everything everyone does is the best and deserves no criticism. I mean people are so quick to jump on the "you just a bunch of haters" lol and fans do have power, the power of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that you artists are so dependent on. I never seen another human being feel the need to answer for others, especially when the person that they are speaking for don't feel it necessary to answer. I mean you never speak on your shit just kee's and sidways business.lol so go ahead say Im a hater what ever it takes to make you feel good at night for not taking over the rap game like you said you would when you interviewed with the siccness. and for the record you and kee come correct when spitting but when you post you just post up the same thing "keep hating, well we folding paper, did we fuck you bitch, you mad you aint a artist" , why you like this who knows, but on the real youshould be proud of your talent but realize that that dont mean you can act like everyone wants to be you guys and thank who ever you think your maker is rather than act all high and mighty, serio though each one teach shit not the way you act.

just some shit on my mind respect the fans b4 your attitude overrides you talent.

Aug 29, 2003
anybody can rap nowadays, it doesnt mean he should. he has no game for anyone and no advice. rap should be left to the people who live that life, not to a punkass bitch who wants to pretend he sold more than 1000 copies.i aint hatin on him, you see how he says some off the wall shit behind keyboard. eccr been reppin antioch since 90 fuckin 3! whos this bitch sideways, acting like he been around. hes a square and he needs to play his position as a working class employee and not a rapper.