FUCK SEATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
BAMMER said:
I got a couple better things to do than argue with a 13 1/2 year old Scottish kid from Fife,who I'd run over like a Playboy Model doin a 3 year in County.Your a joke.How does that feel?

Since everyone else seems to like giving this snotty nosed,crayola eating geek a bunch of attention,go ahead and give him more corny shit to talk about so the "loc" has something to do.

^right on bam

Feb 26, 2003
tHE only reason why i post in this thread is, that this shit is free entertainment....

Its enoying that he fucks up boards somtimes. But most time you are laufghing youre as of ive you read this shit.

Aug 18, 2003
Re: Ummm...

Fridge said:
Bottom line, everything I've read from you, outside of the "I-Candy" forum, has come with a haterish tone to it. Infact, it was so full of hate that the shit got old half-way through the first post I read from you. That's a fuckin' fact. Atleast BAMMER came with some funny ass shits right there.

If there was an example of somebody on nuts, it would be you and your passion for talkin' dirty to Seattle cats. If you want, I'll call up some of my peeps from Capitol Hill, they'll put on Bandanas and sag their JNCO's while fucking you in your ass, if that helps you get over your apparent obsession with Seattle Rappers.

Seriously bro, take a look at yourself. Yer actin' like a lil' bitch. Then again, nobody would speak your name if you weren't such a bitch, I guess this is your way of getting attention. Poor kid.
HA YEA OKAY NUT/DICK RIDER jus like i told the rest of these SUCKAZ you can holla at me in person.YALL DONT EVEN KNOW ME SO WHAT YOUR SAYIN IS FAULTY.nuff said