FUCK SEATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
sorry Bamm, i couldnt resist

so let me see if i got this correct..........you have beef with a few people that live in the Seattle area, so that givez you the right to speak down on an entire city?..........wow, we got the NW forum valadictorian here folkz.........

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Oooh, Thread Jack!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willie Will's new Album is back from the presses and on sale. 10 bucks for 21 Songs. It's a bomb ass album, in my opinion. You should all check it out, it's cold lyrical skill.

May 4, 2002
Fridge said:
Oooh, Thread Jack!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willie Will's new Album is back from the presses and on sale. 10 bucks for 21 Songs. It's a bomb ass album, in my opinion. You should all check it out, it's cold lyrical skill.

That is no lie, I just copped the album the other night, Willie Will is one of the best lyricist on this side of the coast and thats real. If you need some real posative music then this is a must......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
^^ MAN....WHAT!!!

He gettin radio play? He comin to my town soon? He got a single out i can peep before buying the album? For $10, i mean...whats really? :confused:
Here's a link to some of what Willie gots -
http://pub30.ezboard.com/fundercasteentertainmentfrm2.showMessage?topicID=34.topic
This guy has mad flow/lyrics - he's so darn skilled, it's crazy how he be flippin' it sometimes. I don't know if he's got any radio yet, but he's been doing shows all over from Everett to Tenessee, he's doing big thangs. Check him if you can.

Aug 18, 2003
Re: sorry Bamm, i couldnt resist

EvilWayz said:
so let me see if i got this correct..........you have beef with a few people that live in the Seattle area, so that givez you the right to speak down on an entire city?..........wow, we got the NW forum valadictorian here folkz.........
LOL im jus doin this 2 fuck wit them.i know a few cats from seattle who's cooh.not noone on this board but there's some cooh niggaz in seattle.

Aug 18, 2003
the rest of you QUEERS talkin shit hit me on the PM dont post nothin in this thread if you dont like it.HOLLA AT ME BITCHES

bammer AKA fag boy holla at me in person & i garuntee i'll beat the brakes off your MARK ASS.you bitch

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I got a couple better things to do than argue with a 13 1/2 year old Scottish kid from Fife,who I'd run over like a Playboy Model doin a 3 year in County.Your a joke.How does that feel?

Since everyone else seems to like giving this snotty nosed,crayola eating geek a bunch of attention,go ahead and give him more corny shit to talk about so the "loc" has something to do.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
BAMMER said:
I got a couple better things to do than argue with a 13 1/2 year old Scottish kid from Fife,who I'd run over like a Playboy Model doin a 3 year in County.Your a joke.How does that feel?
FUCK!!!!

It's over, no joke. that's the coldest right there, MM needs to just tuck tail after that, 'cause that was fuckin' hard.

Aug 18, 2003
Fridge said:
FUCK!!!!

It's over, no joke. that's the coldest right there, MM needs to just tuck tail after that, 'cause that was fuckin' hard.
WOW classic example of 1 man being on another mans nuts.

i gives a fuck if yall sidin wit bammer or anyone ealse cuz yall some cheerleaders.BOTTOM LINE

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

Monster Mashin said:
WOW classic example of 1 man being on another mans nuts.

i gives a fuck if yall sidin wit bammer or anyone ealse cuz yall some cheerleaders.BOTTOM LINE
Bottom line, everything I've read from you, outside of the "I-Candy" forum, has come with a haterish tone to it. Infact, it was so full of hate that the shit got old half-way through the first post I read from you. That's a fuckin' fact. Atleast BAMMER came with some funny ass shits right there.

If there was an example of somebody on nuts, it would be you and your passion for talkin' dirty to Seattle cats. If you want, I'll call up some of my peeps from Capitol Hill, they'll put on Bandanas and sag their JNCO's while fucking you in your ass, if that helps you get over your apparent obsession with Seattle Rappers.

Seriously bro, take a look at yourself. Yer actin' like a lil' bitch. Then again, nobody would speak your name if you weren't such a bitch, I guess this is your way of getting attention. Poor kid.