fuck rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
this is why i hate the fucking rain cuz no one is gonna have to clean this shit up by me, just got home from class and i see this shit, the fucking tree in our front lawn.

Aug 6, 2008
I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK! as long as im alive to see the earth go thru another cycle i aint even trippin

thats why yall need 2 do like me and get hella dope ass hoodies and jackets hella cheap from burlington and be winter time fitted

Apr 8, 2006
I love that Orange Juice Jones song...I wanna here DJ Fresh do a remix of this song.

Yeah im in the Northwest 2 n weve had more sun this year than there's ever been.
We broke all records 4 sun n heat this year so I can deal with a lil rain finally im satisfied.

Jul 25, 2007
I love rainy days. Helps me fall asleep better. Nice scenery while smokin a blunt on the porch. Rainy days is also my save money days. Dont wanna go out and do shit but listen to this.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I love the rain, fuck everyone here in the bay complaining.

That's right!
I love the rain but having a super lowered car sucks for puddles. lol
Only if you got a cold air intake...lol...My old Acura was like 3-4 inches off the ground and I didn't have issues, but I didn't have a cold air intake either...

I needed some rain in my life.
Me too it was raining here in Seattle today, supposed to rain for a few more days.

fuck rain it makes your clothes wet and uncomfortable
No shit it makes them wet. Rain is made of a thing called, "water," which is also part what you use to clean your clothing. You must be wearin some skinny jeans and fitted t-shirts homey, cause I don't feel "uncomfortable" in my clothes in the rain.

Shit I got snow, sleet, rain , hail, and hella wind....... I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
Yadadadarain.

Rain didnt do that. That belongs in the "Fuck Wind" thread.
Yep.

I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK! as long as im alive to see the earth go thru another cycle i aint even trippin

thats why yall need 2 do like me and get hella dope ass hoodies and jackets hella cheap from burlington and be winter time fitted
I got hoodies for days, and 2 good jackets. Rain ain't shit. Snow and ice are something different....I don't mind either it's just a pain to drive in with idiots who can't drive...which is most people.