fuck rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's water. jesus. it's raining here. i love it.

you old wicked witch of the east meltin ass mutha fucka :) lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
WTF is everybodies problem with the rain, people came to work today like the world was ending. Bundled up, special boots, umbrellas, ponchos and shit. Not only is it just water but all you do it walk from the house to the car, and from the car into work, its not that serious, same in the summertime when people leave the air conditioned house to get in their air conditioned car before getting to their air conditioned office, heaven forbid youre outside for 6 seconds.

/Rant.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WTF is everybodies problem with the rain, people came to work today like the world was ending. Bundled up, special boots, umbrellas, ponchos and shit. Not only is it just water but all you do it walk from the house to the car, and from the car into work, its not that serious, same in the summertime when people leave the air conditioned house to get in their air conditioned car before getting to their air conditioned office, heaven forbid youre outside for 6 seconds.

/Rant.
For real. I live in Seattle and people do that shit still. Fuckin get used to it. It's water and wont' kill you.

I walk around in POURING rain. I gives a fuck about the rain. Unless I'm working IN the rain. Then it's not much fun for 10 hours straight. lol

Jun 23, 2002
You motherfuckers obviously do not have a job that requires working outside. Yea, getting fucking drenched all day is no problem!! Not to mention it's dangerous as fuck on the roads right now.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You motherfuckers obviously do not have a job that requires working outside. Yea, getting fucking drenched all day is no problem!! Not to mention it's dangerous as fuck on the roads right now.
I do, lot of the time I'm doing Geo Thermal drilling outside or something related.

So we're in dirt normally which turns to mud and mucky shit when it rains.

RAIN isn't shit. Mud, muck, and 2 foot deep mud holes are SHIT.

Rain is nice.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

/Rant.
Imagine how people will act when the government shuts off our water and power..!!.....My wife always gives me a hard time about me not wanting to turn the AC on in the car or house......One of my daughters thinks her life is ending when i wont turn that shit on...It erks the hell out of me......They will thank me in the long run....

/Rant.