Fuck it Since yall are making random ass threads....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
YA THAT IS NASTY AS HELL MAN, WHO TAKES A PISS IN A BOTTLE WHEN THERE IS A TOILET AROUND. BUT DO ALL YOU LEAVE THAT BOTTLE ON THE DRESSER FOR DAYS, OR IS IT TOSSED WHEN YOU GET UP.

Apr 20, 2005
when i went to the middle east. Our living quarters dont have bathrooms. So we gotta walk all the way to community bathrooms which were like a good 100 yds away. Fuck that. I was pissin in muthafuckin gatorade bottles. But then i'd have like 10 bottles just chillin in my locker. Then i'd throw them things away and shit was heavy as fuck. good times

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
Yes I learned to peep in this Big gulp cups.. when I had heart surgery.. it HURT like hell to move wiht a broken chest bone.. and huge scar... so I would reach over and grab a huge plastic cup and take a piss...

now I am lazy to get out of bed .. so i use the same method to take a piss now! lol
Damn bro, I had people close to me go threw that, your a fucking savage for making it, hope you make it good.