Fuck it Since yall are making random ass threads....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
How many of you fuckers pee in bottles when your too lazy to hit the bathroom or there isn't any access to a bathroom? Like waking up at 3 in the morning tired as fuck too lazy to go to the bathrom donwstairs and there's an empty gatorade bottle on your dresser. Is it pee time?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
lol...pee time......fuck a bottle, if you is that lazy, just sav it out and piss on yo carpet..and then make yo girl go rent a rug doctor and get to cleanin that puddle of piss on the carpet

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yes I learned to peep in this Big gulp cups.. when I had heart surgery.. it HURT like hell to move wiht a broken chest bone.. and huge scar... so I would reach over and grab a huge plastic cup and take a piss...

now I am lazy to get out of bed .. so i use the same method to take a piss now! lol

skido

Sicc OG
Dec 9, 2006
when i was little my cousin who was older than me made me dookie then put it in a box and we gift wrapped it and put it on my neighbors door knocked and ran

our pops whooped our asses

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
skido said:
damn what happend 2 u?
Just had to have heart surgery to fix heard probs last year...
they gotta break your chest bone.. and rip you open..
brotha lynch style..
it was fun seeing all my bloody everywhere.. when I woke up..
but once they took me off morphine.. i was in pain everyday lol

Vicodin pills and beer were my best friend for the nest 6 months !

Jun 15, 2005
Fuck no, homie. Where are you passing out at to where you gotta piss in a bottle? If I'm real faded, I'll at least make it outside to get some fresh air and piss in a corner or something.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
enserio said:
Fuck no, homie. Where are you passing out at to where you gotta piss in a bottle? If I'm real faded, I'll at least make it outside to get some fresh air and piss in a corner or something.
i used to have a room in the attic of the house i live in now and the stairs were makeshift as fuck and the bathroom was kinda far, So waking up at 4 in the morning, to pee, groggy as fuck, and having to walk downstairs to the bathroom on some janky as steps was the last thing I wanted to do. So if i did wake up to pee at night id have a bottle in handy just in case

Jan 6, 2007
i got shit faced drunk one night but was too lazy to go to the toilet n spew so i hunng my head over the side of my bed a chucked evrywhere... my mum had to clean it AhAhAhA

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
jr916 said:
lol...pee time......fuck a bottle, if you is that lazy, just sav it out and piss on yo carpet..and then make yo girl go rent a rug doctor and get to cleanin that puddle of piss on the carpet
That case just piss on your girlfriend.