"FUCK ANYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 1-1-06"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
i was actually a member for hella days but go ban cuz i was takin shit to a mod ( i think) but yea hella folks be jumpin on this site now and you can tell who it is becuz you can see all the people who thinks tell me when to go is the best song in the bay.....

Jun 2, 2002
to all the new folks, if the shoe fits, wear it...there's a small handful of you that actually contribute. the rest can choke on a dick and die...

things done changed mayne. a motherfucker only 22, and i feel old as hell on these boards...bring back hard times!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHERE DOES ONE DRAW THE LINE TO WHERE ONE CAN SAY WHATS A POSTIVE OR USEFUL POST, AND WHATS BS AND CONSIDERED UNNECESSARY POST WHORING??? I HAVENT BEEN HERE TOO LONG, BUT I SUPPOSE THE MODS HAVENT HAD ANY TROUBLE WIT ME, SO I GUESS IVE BEEN BEHAVING...:devious:

May 2, 2002
This happens every year...just seems like we have more noobs cause of this whole hyphy movement.....

Registration was closed before...I don't really remember if it worked or not though. There is always gonna be some dumbfucks around.....

Feb 24, 2006
Im new here did anybody hear that new E-40? can u post up some of the songs i wanna d/l the album. anyways i was just stopping by to get my post count up cuz ima "noob" n i wanna get into eye candy or watever. did anybody here about the new yukmouth beef who do u guys want to win?

May 16, 2004
BoMbTrEeS2 said:
Im new here did anybody hear that new E-40? can u post up some of the songs i wanna d/l the album. anyways i was just stopping by to get my post count up cuz ima "noob" n i wanna get into eye candy or watever. did anybody here about the new yukmouth beef who do u guys want to win?

heh I like this guy

Mar 25, 2005
EVERYONE SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF OLD PISSED OFF CRY BABIES!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT DOING THINGS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3000 POSTS GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE!!! UR ON HERE TOO MUCH YOU FUKIN CLOWNS!!!

May 2, 2002
saladbowlking said:
EVERYONE SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF OLD PISSED OFF CRY BABIES!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT DOING THINGS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3000 POSTS GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE!!! UR ON HERE TOO MUCH YOU FUKIN CLOWNS!!!
lmao... YOU'RE averaging more posts a day than anyone of us "fukin clowns".. Looks like you are the one with nothing better to do... you pathetic fuck

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Im bored so I decided to post in this topic.

umm, I have nothing else to add.

holy shit, I have a 2.85 post average per day.

Apr 25, 2002
saladbowlking said:
BEING ON A MESSAGE BOARD FOR TEN FUKIN YEARS DONT MAKE YOU AN O.G., THAT JUST MEANS YOU WASTED A HELL LOT MORE TIME THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU HOECAKES!!!LOL!!!
That must mean you're well on your way bein' that you've been here a year now.