"FUCK ANYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 1-1-06"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I been around since it was blackmarketrec.com... dont remember what username I used back then. so I would same I'm an OG of this board

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
NO MATTER WHAT THO........I LOVE THE SICCNESS.NET........IT'S THE SHIT BUT SOME OF THE NEW BOOTYS JUST NEED TO CONTROL THE URGE TO MAKE NEW THREADS EVERYDAY TALK'N BOUT 'WHY WAS SO N SO WEAR'N A LA HAT'....'WHY WASNT MY FAV. RAPPER ON MTV MY BLOCK' AND 10 DIFF. THREADS ABOUT THE SAME DAMN THING.....SHIT LIKE THAT IS ANNOYING BUT REGARDLESS I STILL LOG ON TO THE SICCNESS AND SPENDS HOURS ON HERE......

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
DJ Mark 7 said:
Plus when mods try and crack down on some shit, we're bein "nazis"...But if we let shit go then it's "The board is going to hell in a handbasket!" lol
The best way to "police" this board and it's dumb members is for everyone to gang up and clown the shit out of them until they go away or are too scared to post dumb shit. The members need to set the tone that dumb people and their posts get clowned without mercy..

That's been the best method for years now. If anybody remembers Leader, he was one of the best at that and prevented more dumbasses than 10 moderators..

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I hear ya Vamps...The main reason for the idiots NOW tho is cats tryin to get their post count up....Plus we were a MUCH more tight-knit board then....now it's all over the place...and all they do now is just make a new username anyway...

Plus the size has grown SO much that it is impossible to get "everyone" on board.....Good to see u tho pimp!

Jun 5, 2002
What happened to DJ Myster-E, Roloc, Bobby Blake, DiggityDank and Mobbin Thru The 925, to name a few anyways?

I've been on here since bart.bapmusic.net ('99) or sumthin like that when there used to be a siccness.net show from Chico. These noobs are fucking it up though with their e-banging and worthless comments and posts. I miss the serious discussions from back in the day. We don't need 5,000,000 threads about the new 40. Oh well. It's good to see OGs like Mark 7, Doxx, Sick Wid It, Da 6 Footah, Vamps and maculentways on here, to name a few, though, people who know what they're talking about.

May 9, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
I hear ya Vamps...The main reason for the idiots NOW tho is cats tryin to get their post count up....Plus we were a MUCH more tight-knit board then....now it's all over the place...and all they do now is just make a new username anyway...

Plus the size has grown SO much that it is impossible to get "everyone" on board.....Good to see u tho pimp!
Aint that the truth...i do my best to put the clown suit on...but i need some fuckin back....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeha, i try to too...what really pisses me off is the amount of people asking for songs in BART, but also posting every new bay song thats on the radio or from an upcoming album in BART too...

Apr 25, 2002
thats very true.......i been here for a minute too.....i aint got very many post.....not til a few months ago.....was i able to get on here and do nuthin all day lol

Feb 14, 2006
im one of the members that are very new here and signed up after the 1st.. i really hope that my small contribution and lack of shit talk doesnt include me as those that need to "get fucked". lol.
im also hopin that its what i try adding here that is acknowledged rather than the other posters here that are being attacked for their bullshit remarks and statements. i really dont wanna be addition to that group.
i really like this board,and thats y i come. i just dont want people hatin on me cuz my join date is after the 1st,that would be a bigger bitch than a 3rd term of presidency for bush. and thas real. peace.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
^ agreed....at least for a particular time frame, to drive away the garbage

block all the idiots and close registration to prevent them re-registering, wait till it all dies down and then re-continue the normal routine