FUCC LYNCH & HOLLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

thats probaly

why swollow-dic made that song

"u aint a rida"..cuzz niggaz runn'n around say'n dat shit.... naw the song was bout doc

thats when I was mad at doc now I aint trip'n off of him

I said somthin about hollow on "what da N LIKE...THE SONG

I KNOW YOU BIG, BUT DONT GET YOUR CHIN WHIPE'D UP OFF YO FACE YOU FROM AST THEN TELL ME WHAT DAT N LIKE"....

THATS WHAT IM SAYING WE BEEN UNDER COVER BANG'N ON EACH OTHER 4 A MINUTE

LIKE NIGGAZ WAS SAY'N THAT SONG ON SLUG 4 SLUG HOLLOW WAS BANG'N ON ME.....

HE SAID "YOU NEW OUT HERE YOU JUS NOW WHEARING BLUE OUT HERE...WHY?....CUZZ IM TAKEN THAT NIGGAZ SHINE.....EVERYBODY IN THE HOOD FEELING MY SHIT CUZZ I CAME OUT BANG'N FROM THE GATE......NIGGA DIS CRIP!!!

WHEN SWOLLOW FIRST DROPP'D ALL HIM AND MIC-B TALKED ABOUT WAS NOT BANG'N TO HARD SO THAT THE BLOODS WILL BUY THEY SHIT TOO...ME

I DONT GIVE A FUCC....I MAKE MUSIC 4 MY HOMIE'S.....LONG AS IM CRACC'N IN THE HOOD IMA CRACC EVERYWHERE...REAL CHOP

GIVE A FUCC WIT A CRIP OR A BLOOD THANK

NIGGA DIS CRIP!!......C-LIM

I

Ima kill yo ass

DPNCB Da Phuccin Napster Crypts Bitch!!!!

a Lim u wanna get jumped in or wut loc?

join tha crypts and u gon get protection from these fake ass ceeyatches , if u dont we gon cootleg yo new alcums and jacc yo mp3z

a yay-ee-yay-eeeeee

D P N C B

C

C-LIM

PLEASE BOOTLEG MY SHIT AND PLEASE JACC MY MP3'S

YOU'LL ONLY MAKE ME CRACC

FUCC YOU NIGGA!!!!!!:devious:

C-LIM

C

C-ron

Big Ship is u the same big ship thats on jay capones album?it say featuring big ship & kokane.i think he's from LA.if u r on his album what song r u in?& is jay capone from shotgun crip.here a link where u can peep his shit & here's a pic of his album cover.holla

www.cdbaby.com/cd/jaycapone3

C

CinFul-1

C-ron said:
Big Ship is u the same big ship thats on jay capones album?it say featuring big ship & kokane.i think he's from LA.if u r on his album what song r u in?& is jay capone from shotgun crip.here a link where u can peep his shit & here's a pic of his album cover.holla

www.cdbaby.com/cd/jaycapone3

C-Ron fronts to artists that he is running a magazine and shit to cop Cd's and shit. He's been hittin up lots of folx

C

C-ron

Fagful - 1 shut up ya lil mark ass whiteboy.u hear rumors & spread them like the aids infected prostitue u r.come say that shit 2 my face.I'D BEAT THE BREAK'S OFF U YA MARK.

C

CinFul-1

C-ron said:
Fagful - 1 shut up ya lil mark ass whiteboy.u hear rumors & spread them like the aids infected prostitue u r.come say that shit 2 my face.I'D BEAT THE BREAK'S OFF U YA MARK.

your a lil young bitch, gets some pubes then talk shit to me. If I caught your ass, I would ground you and put you on restriction, homie. And no video games for a week!!! Should I get D-sane and some other folx and tell them you callin them liars?

C

CinFul-1

C-ron said:
Oh yea and your a cracker laughin my ass off fuckin whitebot that pretends to be black. Everyone hates you on this board, I dont get why you dont change your name

C

C-ron

SUCKA ASS WHITEBOYZ THESE DAYZ

u talk loud but like gangsta dre says "u have no heart & no balls".U jus a C-ron groupie how u gonna come on here talkin bout ima mark & spreadin rumors like a BITCH.THAT WUZ A BITCH MOVE.lol you'z a joke potna get D-sane & all the other hoes & tell them i said they some liars.BUT DONT FOLLOW ME ROUND POSTIN AFTER ME SAY SHIT LIKE THAT CUZ U JUS MAKE YASELF LOOK LIKE A SUCKA.oh & no i aint no cracker whiteboy or cockasian like u.U sound stupid as fuck say that its all gravy tho.keep sayin that ya dumbass.LOL

C

C-ron

Big Ship said:
yea cuz thats our clicc.......shotgun gardena niggaz doin it from the ground up cuz.......checc us out......
ya boy j-capone is tight.what song r u in?:paranoid: