FUCC LYNCH & HOLLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

FAKE NIGGAZ:devious:

CANT NO ONE STOP IT NOW

I RIP'D LYNCH AND HOLLOW ON X-RAIDEDS NEW SHIT....

SAC OF INDO ...go coph it

niggaz gett'n banged on

C-LIM..............AND IF THEY STILL WANT IT AFTER THIS AND THE SLIM LOC 1 ALBUM...no more rapp'n..............

im bring'n it

cuzz lynch aint eat no one and hollow use to ce a blood....BITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
Shiiit Homie,

Ridin on each other over Beats keeps the fans interested

But how much further u wanna take all that beefin on a personal level?

I mean u and hollow already did Get Down like Men and none of yall ran away like a Bitch , whuts left to proove ?That he WAS a Blood?

Do whut u gotta Mane

the Listeners gon keep on listenin regardless

C

C-LIM

WHATEVER NIGGA

HOLLOWS THE ONE WHO STILL WANTS IT

he wants me not to drop hollow-weenie and the shit I did on X'raideds new SHIT but like E-zel said to smokey on friday when he cought smokey taken a shit

HOLLOW-TIPS FAKE!!!!!

I wont tell nobody else...:rolleyes:

c-lim

you already know whats left....

May 9, 2002
And Bro Lynch ?

I know close to nothin about this music-beefin but dont fall victim to the ''50-Cent'' syndrome if u feel what i mean

Only diss em long as u HAVE to dont try to make another career out of it

If its real Funk u gotta handle it differently

but what do I know...

That song ''TA GET N'' u did wit Tray Deee was definitely some tight shit

how u comin on ur new shit, wit that same laid-bak, smooth type of flow or did u switch into Makaveli-mode for all the Beef?

C

C-LIM

WHO DA FUCC IS THIS NIGGA

SHUT THE FUCC UP you sound stupid nigga!

RUN YOUR CARREER AND I 'LL RUN MINES

yeh what do you know?:devious:

c-lim

like im stupid or sumthin

May 9, 2002
U GOT A BIG MOUTH and thats all I know bout u

Lets see how u can continue ur career wit it

AND STOP TYPIN THE SAME DAMN SMILEY ON EVERY FUKIN POST

Like u stupid or somethin

C

C-LIM

OK KAVIE

so im jus supose to let hollow bang on me ? the nigga made like 5 songs bang'n on me and I should let lynch disrespet me?

cuzz you sound stupid TOO....

FUCC WHAT YOU THINK....IM RIDE'N:devious:

C

CinFul-1

Kavie said:

^^lol...
i feel SaVelli on the "50 Cent" shit...C-Lim, you can't make a career outta clownin muthafuckas...i think you runnin outta material...thats just my opinion...
After the track Mic-C and Hollow did on Lim, Lim got no choice but to come back. Cant let some folx talk shit like that and not talk anyshit bacc. I read the lyrics to Hollow Weenie and that shit was funny as hell!!!

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
how did the Lynch and Lim beef start anyays...

i only heard Hollow diss C-Lim on one song ("U Ain't A Ryda" on Sav'd Out)...if Hollow's made any other tracks, let me hear em, cuz he be gettin on Lim...but about Lynch, like i said, i never heard Lynch say anything about Lim in a song...but anyways, i'm not dissin Lim, i'm feelin his shit lightweight...

C

CinFul-1

Lim you should hit up an Audio link of Hollow Weenie, You posted the lyrics while back, I wanna hear how the cut sounds. Aint it finished?

C

C-LIM

lightweight?

FUCC YOU NIGGA!

thats jus anotha way of saying c-lim is week

I dont feel nuthin you say....

:devious: