FUCC LYNCH & HOLLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
that nigga dont wanna C no real Crips thats down to go from the shoulders and down to let that lead fly.........wit his weak ass set....what ya'll niggaz like 10 deep.....Cuz that aint a set.....thats
a baseball team......SHOTGUN runnin yo turf everywhere

Apr 25, 2002
SHE-LIM is a bitch....end of story. he talkin all this shit bout folks on the net cuz he know hollow or lynch or any1 else he been talkin shit about will smash on him in real life. he a fake ass internet crip.

CUZZ DA MAGIC DRAGON.....hahahahhahaha

Apr 25, 2002
damn lim......i also read your post about hollow tryin to use your word WEENIE .......when in actuality its GANGSTA DRE who been usin the word befoe anyone so quit takin other folks slang and talkin down on otha folks names.......every rapper u talk about might not do tha shit they rap about.......but cuz i gurantee u never shot at anyone....i seen lil sissies like u.......type a nigga to shoot in the air tryin to pump fear......THINK ON THAT ...SHOTGUN TILL THE CASKET DROP CUZ

Apr 25, 2002
Big Ship said:
damn lim......i also read your post about hollow tryin to use your word WEENIE .......when in actuality its GANGSTA DRE who been usin the word befoe anyone so quit takin other folks slang and talkin down on otha folks names.......every rapper u talk about might not do tha shit they rap about.......but cuz i gurantee u never shot at anyone....i seen lil sissies like u.......type a nigga to shoot in the air tryin to pump fear......THINK ON THAT ...SHOTGUN TILL THE CASKET DROP CUZ
really real

Apr 25, 2002
seriusoly though.....let lim do his thing.......why yall so up in his shit.........one thing good is that he didnt let his self get punked........he went all out he show that he aint no punk....

May 11, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:
I GOT A VIDEO CALLED SLOB187/CRAB187....THEY INTERVIEWED SOME O.G. SHOTGUN CRIP....I THINK HIS NAME WAS BIG SHIP?? HMMMMMMM...SAME PERSON?????
I think I gots that vid, is it the one about those 2 kids growin up and becomin ogs? It gots like a 2 min clip of the guy c-walkin named apocalypse. Some footage of some Rollin60's crips....

Apr 26, 2002
some one need to put a bullet in this thread....how many times has this shit been on here?----2 fuccin many thats for sure, clim still walkin, hollow still walkin and lynch still walkin...who gives a fucc

C

C-LIM

thank you bammer

BIG SHIP...I GOT RESPECT 4 YOUR SET....

so im not about go there with you shotgun luv all I can say is hopefully your not the real big ship..CUZZ ON CRIP MY SET IS FACTORIOL OUT HERE IN NORTHERN CALI

2 BIGGETS CRIPS SET IS GBC AND NSG....

ON CRIP!!!

truth is we been callin hollow hollow weenie in the hood 4 THE LONGEST thatS how he got the idea to call me weenie lim I meen come on now whats funnier hollow weenie or weenie lim....

BIG SHIP if you a factor from shotgun all I ask is if you checc into my bacc grounD cefore you down me.....c-lim

cuzz jus cuzz a nigga sound real on record dont meen he is...FUCC HOLLOW!!!!!

NIGGA STOCCTON 209 NSGC YOUNG 44GEE:devious:

C

C-LIM

@ TANK LOCC

I KNOW YOUR A HOLLOW FAN....the nigga got heat but bottem line is his hood dosent even fucc wit him and thats on crip....

niggaz from nhc been call'n dat nigga hollow weenie since flawless when he was on his album talking about he refuse to bang on that blow up tracc which might
I add he never did.....your taken your time HOLLOW HUH?..LOL

the nigga 's liven in a fantasy but its gonna catch up to him when slim loc 1 drops

like my nigga snoop sais
YOU CAN HAVE HANDS ALL YOU WANT NIGGA BUT THE ONLY REASON YOU still AL.V. IS CUZZ I AINT SENT THE WORD.......BOSS..LIM
:devious: