FUCC LOWRIDER MAG. SUCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
FC ENE said:

Honestly I think it is because overall when Non-bangers think of "gang members" they think of a bald person with oversized changos or dickies and some locs. And teenangels will get more customers if they show what the overall nonbanger population, which is the ones with money and the majority, will buy. Honesty everyone knows that when nonbangers think of cholos they automatically think of a pelon from LA. plain and simple. Like there arent any cholos in San Francisco, San Jo, Decoto, Fresno, San Diego, Orange County, or any other varrios in California.
I don't think thats true. Teen Angels Magazine sometimes shows more pictures of party crews, squares lookin for pen pals and paisas than real gangsters. If they were trying to use the sterotype you wouldn't see those other pics.

Teen Angels recently started a new record Label called Teen Angels Records and their first release is Payaso Boulevard Nights and on it is a song called "Darkroom 187." More than likely, they have business partners who bang Sur now and make it so they don't print anything from Nortenos.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
WiCkEd said:
I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH PEOPLE ARE MISINFORMED ABOUT THIS...LOWRIDER MAGAZINE HASNT BEEN CHICANO OWNED FOR THE LONGEST ALREADY,WHITE FOLKS OWN THE MAG NOW,THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PUT "HOT ROD MAGAZINE" OUT, BOUGHT THE RIGHTS TO THE MAGAZINE FROM THAT SELLOUT ALBERT.THATS WHY YOU SEE SO MUCH CHANGES IN THE MAGAZINE.HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI MOST OF ALL THE MAJOR CAR CLUBS BOYCOTTED LOWRIDER MAGAZINE BY NOT ATTENDING CAR SHOWS AND KEEPING THIER RIDES AT HOME.THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE SELLOUT WHO OWNED THE MAGAZINE BEFORE STARTED ANOTHER MAGAZINE CALLED "BLVD MAG" AND TELLS PEOPLE TO SOPPORT A REAL CHICANO MAGAZINE AND TO BOYCOTT LOWRIDER MAG,AFTER HE MADE MILLIONS IN SELLING IT,IF HE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM HE SHOULDNT OF SOLD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.FUCK HIM,NOW THAT HE MADE MILLIONS HE WANTS YOU TO TURN AROUND AND HELP HIM GET EVEN RICHER BUY BUYING HIS NEW MAG.DONT SOPPORT BLVD MAGAZINE,THAT FOOL GOT FAT RICH OVER THE YEARS AND NEVER GAVE A NICKEL BACK TO THE COMMUNTY.FUCK LOWRIDER MAGAZINE AND FUCK BLVDMAGIZINE TOO.
-->they will take money from NE1