FUCC FRESNO WEED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
y'all aint lying
some of them dudes hella be trying to emulate the bay
but that video, that's the west side of fresno for sure
planet asia is an anomaly, he just spit that fire

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FRENSO UNCENSORED HAD ME CRACKIN UP

"YADIDILIMEAN!!" "SIDESHOW LIKE WHAAAAA"

LOL
u have no idea, it aint just fresno, its visalia, hanford, tulare, the whole valley, i got a couple homies from the bay here too, and we just call em "valley squares" they aint got their own identities, they be like "yeah man i lived in san jose for a month im from the bay!"

"my uncle lives in Oakland, town bizness like whaaaaaaa"

lol
its sad

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I SEEN THAT VIDEO ON FRESNO UNCENSORED. THEY WANNA BE FROM THE BAY SO BAD
hardly we in the middle of so. cal and no. cal so its only natural to adopt both cultures!!! you got your wat you would say bay area copy cats and your southern cali copy cats with the gang banging and all but the majority of the music out of fresno is not on no bay shit.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
nah, no cannibus card but im doin pretty good rite now wit my purp from the bay.i make it up to the bay bout once a month so yea.i just wanted to vent that out ya feel.i mean, i havent seen stress for like 2-3 years til i came down here.shits crazy.i aint used to that.:ermm:
oh shit not tha fresno stress that shit is horrible ha ha ha

Dec 9, 2005
yea.out here i cant tell whos who ya know.mexicans look like a norte and a ese put together.aint really that bad, its just i feel like im in san jose bac in 2000 or sum shit.im diggin the 50 cent blunts tho.

i feel you, the fresno weed game can be wack
but I got that dope though
just got to fuck with the white boys that got it
holler back
HOLLA(FIRST & OLIVE)*fucc internet po po if ya lookin

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
everytime i'd visit my friends in stockton i'd come through with my own weed cuz the shit they were gettig out there wasnt all that great i figure in fresno its even worse