FUCC FRESNO WEED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
ya'll needta step the weed game the f**** up man.i moved down here from the bay, and im just glad that i keep bringin my own purp down here.motherfuccers got pretendo purp n shit..freezer burnt..iono i heard all types of shit. wheres all the good weed at?no wonder yall be shootin each other up yall aint got no good weed!lol

Dec 9, 2005
yea i know....actually the pill game is where the moneys at....fuccers out here still pay 10-15 a pop.wowzers huh.n i came out here to concentrate on scool n the baby ya know

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL! thats somewhat the reason i quit.... that and the horrible air quality.....

i live in visalia, 40 mins south of u

Dec 9, 2005
there's tons of kill in fresno...find a decent dealer

but you right about the pill game
thats wut i keep hearing around.."kill".theres this wite boy in my class, he was like "i got this kill bro BLAH BLAH BLAH..."..n i was like like ,if u got kill,then shit man i got murder.lol.i thought it was funny.

May 30, 2006
And to the few of u talking about dealing pills & weed or anything else on a message board u need 2 step ur street IQ up. Ya dry snitching on yourself & setting ur own self up for conspiracy.

Dec 9, 2005
yea dude is trippin but dont get get me wrong he right about the prentendo but there is some decent shit to smoke on out there..

would you happen to have a canibus card?
nah, no cannibus card but im doin pretty good rite now wit my purp from the bay.i make it up to the bay bout once a month so yea.i just wanted to vent that out ya feel.i mean, i havent seen stress for like 2-3 years til i came down here.shits crazy.i aint used to that.:ermm:

Dec 9, 2005
And to the few of u talking about dealing pills & weed or anything else on a message board u need 2 step ur street IQ up. Ya dry snitching on yourself & setting ur own self up for conspiracy.

lol.i aint the one talkin bout sellin oxy n shit.just mentioned that the pill game is where the moneys at:lick:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i feel you, the fresno weed game can be wack
but I got that dope though
just got to fuck with the white boys that got it
holler back