French seller thatwinz69 shill bidding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Yeah, you are spamming my thread. I didn't asked you anything but you had to say that it don't worth more than 22$.

Here is an offer I get from a Japan serious collector when I listed it for 600$ and best offers:

So yeah it don't worth 22$ for me.
I was talking with Martin from Spain and 4mula198x from Germany on msn and I also get some serious offers from them last year. Don't worry, it's not really a problem for me to keep those bomb tapes.

May 27, 2006
i can easily edit screenshots lol

dont beleave you anything..fact is when u auctioned it it always was way under 100 and you always took it off

but good to see you tried to sell it 3 months before lol how often did you list it? haha since the day you bought it you wanna sell it for a much higher price and for whatever reason it doesnt work

take off items..nearly as fucked up as shill bidding

May 27, 2006
hahaha naa the best thing
i didnt realize
it was 2009

loooool 07 2009
you said you bought it 06 2009 for 22usd from calstate

a month later you list it for 600usd plus best offer????

mayne thats why i say no need for people like you on ebay

hahahah whats wrong with you??? and then a year later you say.. i really like the tape i dont want to sell it if i dont need the money at moment

loooool but 1 month after you bought it for 22usd you list it fo 600usd plus best offer??? you really like it??

go kill yourself 4 real.. yous one of the most gay persons ever 2 visit ebay..best thing would ve been you sticked with your mp3 world.. you also was one of the first with those gay ass dl blogs .. thats your world... no need for people like you on ebay..period

May 27, 2006
and inhoe is inhoe.. i know he kinda rolemodel 4 you .. but atleast he got stacks of cds and makes it for a long time ..you just lil and would ve been better you kept your dl blog and stay with the people that nowadays "hate" on your auctions instead of makin ebay a worse place than it even was before lol

May 27, 2006
buys a tape for 22usd from calstate and a month later he lists it for 600usd plus offer

thats how you came on ebay perfect example

and even a year later you still try to sell it all few months and didnt realize that its stupid to think it became a superhigh value since you bought it

whats wrong with you?????

22usd and a month later the lil french mp3 collector has the idea to make it a 600usd tape..and nowadays even got the nerve to tell hed really like it..

you got the award for most useless ebay user ever

May 27, 2006
thats how you came on ebay thats why i say no need for people like you on ebay

thats how you was from the start

buys a tape for 22usd and a month later lists it for 600usd plus offer??? lol its nothing funny about it ..but thats how you wanted 2 be on ebay thats what you thought was a good way of using ebay

thats why i say yous a crap seller and your selling behavior makes ebay a more inconvenient place

and you list the tape all few months and hope to get 400 and if not you take it off and tell you really like it?? whats wrong with you

yea was a mistake 2 post the screenshot cuz it shows a month later after you buy something for 22usd you list it for 600usd cause that shows one aspect of your selling behavior
other aspect it shows is you lying .. cuz you tell you really like the tape as a og

mayne its good you so fucked up its incredible

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
That's why I didn't sold it for 150$. If I really want to buy and resell it, I'll quickly sell it for 150$. That's why I said I really like it. Even for 150$, I want to keep it at the house.
If it's in my behavior to do that, Why I didn't sold it for 150$???

And is the problem to list an item for more than I paid??? Am I the only one to use ebay to make profits, buy to discover new things and keep some when I can?

You can also see it on ebay, sometimes big collector have to sell something even if they want to keep it. If They need some cash. I don't think I'm the only one who sell something I don't want to leave.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
LR: So, Why you listed it and take it off before the end?

I already know you'll answer this!!! So here is my answer, I don't have to sell it. I already sold a cd for a good price and I'll let the auction of Homegrown cd to finish.

Are there any option on ebay to end automatically an auction when another cd from an auction is sold for an unexpected price.
For instance, you think that the cd will sell for 200$ and finally get more than 300$ for it.

Cause I already sold a cd for a good price and I'll let the auction of Homegrown cd to finish.

May 27, 2006
yous just a liar

you know exactly that since you on ebay thats what you do

buy stuff and then shortly after list it for crazy much higher prices and hope to make some profit ...not just higher price than you paid ..22usd to 600usd within one month..lol

you aint no collector you know that

thats a perfect example
you buy a tape for 22usd and then a month later you list it for 600usd

lol its incredible really

you like it lol yea.. you just want to make as much money as you think you can make with it..
and dont even realizes how stupid you are

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
I'm stupid cause I want to make some profits with it. Another information: I didn't asked 600$. It's a buy it now of 600$ but anyone can send me his price. But if you was in my case, I'm 100% positiv you'll not list it for 22$ with best offers.

Another thing, I bought "Drew Mac - Features From The YO" on may or June from a siccness member on ebay. And sold it lately to a Japan collector for somethin like 35 or 40$. And just saw that he was selling it on Japan mbok auctions for 500$:
http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_270737483.html

Did I sent a message to Debusho on ebay to tell him why he is listing the cd for 500$ in Japan??? No, it's his buziness, not mine.

May 27, 2006
guess he can be happy its you who sold it 2 him lol i would never sell anything to one that does sumthin like this

but that doesnt matter
btw debusho been buying ogs for nearly decades he not like you but that doesnt matter either

buy a tape for 22usd at a well known seller and a month later list it for 600usd plus offer thats crap thats bullshit... and that type of stuff is all you do on ebay since you registered a few years ago so i say yous a crap seller

and that till today you try all ways of making whatever money with your 22usd tape just shows how crappy you are..take it off ...then a month later relist it and so on ..
let the market decide and its all good but you fuck up ebay cuz its bad for buyers that try 2 buy from you

you like inhoe? get some stacks get some stuff so you can give a fuck about one tape if it goes for 60 (150lol) or 400..but yous a lil one and since you bought the tape you got the idea of makin "big" lol money with it .. month after you bought it you tried already lol and till today you try and fail why u aint realizing it?

as i said 100times...n my opinion no need for people like you on ebay

May 27, 2006
no
debusho is different he not only sellin
inhoe knows what i think about him but atleast i never realized that he buys something on ebay 2 make mp3s of and after a month lists it for a crazy price plus offer

you do this since you on ebay
you kind of inventor of this

its all said about you, your selling behavior, the tape in particular
no need 4 discussion anymore i cant prevent you from doing what you do but i just had to say what i think so people can read cuz i think we shouldnt support people like you we should do the opposite and dont let them get away with their fucked up ways that make ebay a more inconvenient place for buyers and also sellers that just sell their stuff like normal people

May 27, 2006
buys a tape for 22usd at calstate a month later lists it for 600usd plus best offer..

ebay would ve been a better place without you but it is how it is..

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Here is the last thing I'll tell ya:
Don't worry me, I know how my buziness work and it will never change. If I want to list those tapes again in 2-3 months or later, I'll do it.

I'm not waiting to get any authorization from you to sell my cds and tapes for crazy prices, I'm doing it since years and I got many good customers from Japan, France & Germany.

What is wrong to list an item for a crazy price??? I've never forced anyone to send me his offer or to bidd on my items. What's wrong to sell it for the best price you can get???