French seller thatwinz69 shill bidding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
And there are also some haters from France who bidd and never pay. I already have this kind of bidds from some guyz who are angry cause you don't share them this or that mp3 album. I already got some messages from guy who ask the mp3. And as soon as they see that you don't want to share them the ripp, they start bidding to fuck your auctions. It's a shame and I think I'm not the only one here.
since ppl like you started buying ogs and then resell em just after they ripped em ebay became more and more fucked up.. period

buys stuff for cheap then lists it with 500+ best offer.. takes auctions off if the price he will get is not what he wants and and and...lotta stupid ebay strategies that make buying more inconvenient brought to ebay by people like you so dont talk about haters on your auctions.. you just on ebay for a few years and since your first day you def. one of the fucked up ebayers ever

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Lool, ok cool. So I'm the one to blame!!!! You are saying this, but I already bought many albums which are already around in mp3 like DFM, Dallas After Dark, The Delinquents, No The Piper and many other cds. So why I'll not directly get them on mp3 leecher boards or blogs around?

And if you don't trust me that there are a lot of haters which bidd only to fuck your auctions. I hope one day, they'll do it with yours.

"takes auctions off if the price he will get is not what he wants and and and..."

And What??? lool, you only found one thing that I already wrote in my topic about Homegrown, G-Pac, strictly 4 tha streets . Yeah I end the auction if I want and it's not forbidden by ebay, if they made the option to use it.

May 27, 2006
Lool, ok cool. So I'm the one to blame!!!! You are saying this, but I already bought many albums which are already around in mp3 like DFM, Dallas After Dark, The Delinquents, No The Piper and many other cds. So why I'll not directly get them on mp3 leecher boards or blogs around?

And if you don't trust me that there are a lot of haters which bidd only to fuck your auctions. I hope one day, they'll do it with yours.

"takes auctions off if the price he will get is not what he wants and and and..."

And What??? lool, you only found one thing that I already wrote in my topic about Homegrown, G-Pac, strictly 4 tha streets . Yeah I end the auction if I want and it's not forbidden by ebay, if they made the option to use it.
wow you buy stuff thats already leaked too? lol just the point that you state this is so ridiculous and shows what type of listener you are..
but that doesnt matter to me
i give a damn what you buy.. its about how you resell it
and just cause ebay allows it..ebay allows also to list stuff for 1000usd.. just as i said you brought lotta strategies to ebay that make buying inconvenient and all you do with your answers is just confirm it

and i know there are haters.. in your auctions..cuz lotta people hate you lol other sellers dont have this problem..but the lil french mp3 kid that started thinkin he supercool since he buys og attracts a lotta haters .. even if those people is gay to me too.. they all from the same world you come from its your problem how you behave and that you in contact with those type of people so dont cry in here about it

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
No it don't shows that I'm ridiculous, it only show that I don't buy only to make money. But I'm buying cause I like to discover mid 90's unknown G-Shit and where is the problem if I resell those I don't want to keep??? The problems comes from the prices I put on ebay? So I have to sell them for the cheapest price I can, only to see you happy here.
Why no one talk about Mr Mikal prices??? Cause you hate me like all those mp3 leechers.

I don't cry here, I'm only here to let people know about some practices on ebay. And I also don't give a fuck if you bidd or not my items. I already got guyz from Japan, France, Germany who buy from me.

May 27, 2006
you just have to resell em in normal auctions and let all this other shit be
not the cheapest price and no stupid ways to raise price.. just let the market decide

what mr mikal does is his thing how long is he on ebay? how much stuff he sells? thats different.. its about you.. not cause your mp3s that you always talk about them just shows how mp3 orientated you are.... its about your behavior on ebay

and dont worry i would never bid on an auction of yours ..

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
stupid ways to raise price.. just let the market decide
Sorry but you are mistaken. Like I already wrote on the other topic. It's better for me to end an auction that selling it for a ridiculous price. And it's better for me to do this than bidding on my shit.

and dont worry i would never bid on an auction of yours ..
Supa tight!!!!!!!

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
And no need about haters like you. If people is ready to pay 50$, 100$ or more on a tape, Why I'll just double the price????

So you mean that you authorize me to sell them for the double or triple price (44$ or 66$) and let sellers as Bayfunkk multiply their price by 100. Sometimes they buy a cd for 5 to 10$ and sell it for 600$ but I think they already have their authorizasion from you cause you don't talk about them here.

But like everytime, people blame french sellers (I don't talk about you Flowjob). All sellers can make money with cds and tapes they don't want to keep but when it's a french, you have to hate him.

May 27, 2006
they dont take stuff off if they dont like the price

it aint about nationality its just about you..
and i aint no hater yous the hater.. the ebay hater lil mp3 fag that came up 1-2 years ago and brought alotta sellin strategies on ebay that make buying more inconvenient

May 27, 2006
lol you dunno what to say anymore and now you say you aint got no time and others is haters? lol doesnt matter i think you (dunno 4 sho might be that you really didnt get it lol) and all that read this thread know whats the point...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its easy to reconize if an item is highbidded or not , just check the bidding activities.after this its on you if you jump in or leave it.
i made private auctions in the past but went to "nonprivat" because on the one hand you got guys who wanna stay anonym , but on the other hand i really dont like private auctions myself and wouldnt bid on those, so i changed it.If you got nothing to hide then theres no real need for it.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
lol you dunno what to say anymore and now you say you aint got no time and others is haters? lol doesnt matter i think you (dunno 4 sho might be that you really didnt get it lol) and all that read this thread know whats the point...
Hey I'm back my little biatch.
I don't say others are haters like you wrote. Like I already show in my other posts, I think you never learned to read. For exemple on the lasted message I wrote that you are a hater so why to generalise to everybody and say that "others is haters"???

May 27, 2006
"i didnt say mp3s" "i say yous a hater not haters" wtf thats clown shit.. it aint about grammatics about all this avoiding bullshit its about your ways of selling stuff on ebay we discussed it and its ok

and just for the fun...the stupid frenchie... if you say ima hater and i say if someone speaks about your ways of selling you start saying others is haters... thats correct .. the others is me in this sentence..you get it? aint about reading ..its a simple form of intelligence you lack of lol

haha sry ve to laugh myself wasnt important but check your answer
its a stupid answer in the sence of right and wrong cause its false what you say..
and its a avoiding answer in the sense it aint about the point :)
mayne sup with you.."for example".."i wrote"..wtf.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Ok, cool. I just have one question: Can you tell me where I scamm anyone here??? Is it a scamm to end an item before the end? If I was bidding on those 2 tapes, I'll understand all those spam messages you added here. But where is the problem?? I have to get an authorization from you before to end my items????? I'm the one who wrote that I'll end the auction of those 2 tapes here.

You spent all the day talking about ebay strategies. The only thing I used is an option that ebay authorize to keep 2 tape I really like (and not to scamm anyone here). And I already sold Chink cd for an interesting price, so I don't have to sell those 2 tapes anymore.

May 27, 2006
you hate on all buyers that see this tape and think o cool i wanna buy it and then you take it off
the way you behave makes buying inconvenient for the fact that people can be sure they cant buy nothing for a good price from you in an auction cause if they would buy it for a cool price you prolly take it off..
why is you talkin anymore? its makes buying inconvenient to know this seller doesnt let you buy it for what the market desiceds he got shady other ways...
imagine if all sellers would be like this.. you see a cool tape and is happy cause within the last 5 minutes you the high bidder for a cool price and then... gone ..
but its ok i said what i had to..all this bullshit how you try to say "i aint doing nothing wrong" do it.. its ok.. i say yous a crap seller that got shady sneaky ways and i explained it often and you confirmed it yourself

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Ah ok, nice, now I hate all buyers cause I don't want to sell them this or that item. Cool!!!

Just lately I was following a 98 or 99 TIC cd from a french seller. He ended his auction before the end and I didn't said him anything about this ending. If I want I'll hate him cause he ended this auction, but I'm not hatin him like you with me.

I also explained anything I have to tell and don't worry I'll end the 2 tapes before the end and I promise you'll never see them again for sell here on siccness.

Yeah it's probably wrong to end the auction before the end for those who really want to buy it but I think I'm not scamming anyone, If I want to end my auction.

May 27, 2006
not scamming you just make buying inconvenient with your behavior

and yea keep that crappy watts tape for you ..which you try to hype since you bought it a year ago for 22usd from calstate cuz you think o its an old kill kill release full length tape only i can hype that and get way more money than i paied
but the market for whatever reason doesnt feel like its more worth you didnt realize it? how often did you already try to sell it? lol
that might be the reason you got it for 22usd from calstate a seller that lotta buyers check :) i would say think about it but meanwhile i doubt you got the ability 2 :)

May 27, 2006
he fag59 how you delete your thread and call it spamming when i say always you put up a tape you bought for 22usd a year ago at calstate people dont bid more than 60 so its really stupid 2 think it has a much higher value lol made you angry 2 get exposed right? lol