freeny tagged

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Mooreblock, maybe u should look a little harder.......WELL be4 the playoffs when every1 was writing off the colts and their weak run defence, I said it wasnt goin 2 be that bad, and they were still goin 2 wreck shit.....and they DID....But 4get that.....lets all bow to mooreblock and his infinite football knowledge......where u from n e wayz?? since im such a retarded Canadian....u know, not all Canadians are slow fool, u should come to T.O and see whose slow

Aug 9, 2006
ok then we shall see freeney swooped right? one of these contenders will pick him up.....?

im from california......and fuck T.O....canada is not whats really and yall should stick to hocky because your just talkin out your "we just won the big one" ass.....

Mar 18, 2006
boy u need 2 hit the books cuzz u cant even spell hockey, im thru talkin with u and ur ignorant shit....yahh, WE won the big 1....ima fan of the Colts, have been and will be.....was my team when Marshall Faulk was there....I believe a repeat is in order and thats that, dont matter who plays 4 them, they're men, not boys

Mar 18, 2006
Hell mann, I was a fan of them when Eric Dickerson was playin 4 them and they straight SUCKED.....e'erydog has his day so thats how it is, eventually they'll fall off, but right now, they're on top.......Im done with this. Freeney would be good on any1s team, he's a one man pass rush, WORD

Aug 9, 2006
please never say WORD again......but im not going to debate with you that freeny is not a boss.....is he worth 2 draft picks? i doubt it unless all a team needs is a de to be a SB team.....i just find it funny that you took it upon yourself to say that freeny WANTED to be tagged because he wants to play with winners....that to me was aboslute bullshit because HE just like EJ said he didnt want to be tagged and wanted to test FA.....so you took it upon your HOMER self (homer meaning over-beating the truth just because your a fan) to say he WANTED to be tagged.....you my friend were wrong....PERIOD....

Apr 25, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
and hes not the BEST in stoppin the run.....not saying he sucks but 3-4 guys have to be a lot bigger and better at stoppin the run........
That's almost exactly what Mike Nolan said when asked if he would consider signing Dwight Freeny.. He pointed out that he is a "stat" guy, meaning he makes a lot of sacks but that's it. He's not real good at run stopping.. He's not terrible, but he could be better. Nolan said he would never consider picking him up for as much as he would be asking for.. That kinda killed my hopes because Freeny is my favorite DE, but when you look at it that way you realize it's the truth. Plus it wouldn't matter anyway since he got tagged..

As for him being worth 2 first rounders.. I don't think so. No DE is worth that much on top of the monster salary you'd have to offer him. A QB maybe, but a DE? Nah.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont think you will see any team give up 2 number 1's for a player anytime soon. them old Hershel Walker trades are long gone

Freeney is good........fast pass rusher, get killed on the run

I would Take Julious Peppers anytime over freeney

Aug 9, 2006
we agree but like i said the the only reason people would give up two pics is IF and only IF they are the missing link to the puzzle of a SB team......IE the last i can think of..........BUCS....keyshwan johnson!!