Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
When were you here?

We rarely get downpours and it's stupid on and off shit like you said and usually rather light. I don't think we are even in the top 20 cities for rain. Winter here just looks like it's always about to rain and more on off shit like before and summer is mostly rain free although ours are shorter than most of the US. But it seriously has been getting longer since I first moved here #globalwarming #thanksobama
It rains waaaaay more in Florida than it does in Seattle. #fact

Props: BUTCHER 206

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Just stop you really don't. I know if that was the case n my man came to that hos pussy shit is gonna pop off. I'll straight up start a fight with a plethora of arguments to come years after.

That lamp tho...
YES!!! exactly. IF your relationship happened to last after that, you would NEVER hear the end of it. Somehow every argument for the rest of your lives would turn to that lol

Random thought...

Nose hairs piss me off, and the older I'm getting the longer they become. I woulda thought all the coke, meth, and pills I've snorted over the years would have burned that shit down but naw, I'm about to need one of those nose hair clippers ese's
My brother plucks it. He's a goon

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol wtf S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE new San Jose anthem for the summer breh.

I think this video just gave me autism how can I know for sure Mixerr @Mixerr