Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Random thought...

Nose hairs piss me off, and the older I'm getting the longer they become. I woulda thought all the coke, meth, and pills I've snorted over the years would have burned that shit down but naw, I'm about to need one of those nose hair clippers ese's
I just yank em out. Fucking hate nose hair. All itchy an shit

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I might eat at KFC tomorrow, I hope I can try the doubble down or whatever the fuck its called... either that or I might hit up Buffalo Wild Wings. It's gonna be a fuckin chicken night motherfuckers
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I might eat at KFC tomorrow, I hope I can try the doubble down or whatever the fuck its called... either that or I might hit up Buffalo Wild Wings. It's gonna be a fuckin chicken night motherfuckers
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
That sammich came out like years ago and its not too great either

Dry and salty as fuck

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I just yank em out. Fucking hate nose hair. All itchy an shit
I be trippin off some of my nose hairs, they can be thicker then any other hair on my body, shit even probably twice as thick as my dogs hair. I should save that shit and build it up... One day I could build the worlds strongest bullet proof vest n shit

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
That sammich came out like years ago and its not too great either

Dry and salty as fuck
Well thanks for ruining my fucking wetdream you son of a bitch. I always thought that was a special type of sandwich that only the sandwich gods can eat and you just killed my faith. Fuck you. If you insult that awesome sounding sandwich one more time I'll kill myself I swear

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So what's wrong w his hands is he re....imma send this to my homegirl in sj. I lived there for a few months n I hated it too much like Sacramento
Nah that's just the new style of hand placement going on in San Jose S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE can vouch that all the gangstas are doing it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well thanks for ruining my fucking wetdream you son of a bitch. I always thought that was a special type of sandwich that only the sandwich gods can eat and you just killed my faith. Fuck you. If you insult that awesome sounding sandwich one more time I'll kill myself I swear
Well try it yourself wtf how are you going to let some random opinion stop you fom eating bacon, monterey and jack cheese, and colonels sauce sammiched between two juicy succulent filets of the colonels original recipe chicken?

May 4, 2002
The 9.99 20 piece spicy wing bucket they do during nfl season is pretty good
funny you mention that, bc ive tried many times to order this during football season and they are always "out" of chicken, you're kfc how the fuck do you run out of chicken.

i have another run out of chicken moment but its hella raciest but it was funny as fuck.

Props: BUTCHER 206