Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase didnt know this was the type of music om'mas made lol, uzi did that tho

I never heard his solo stuff, which I'm guessing that is, but Om'mas is part of Sa-Ra who I had heard of well before I even knew who Odd Future or Uzowuru even were.

They mostly do behind the scenes stuff, play backing instruments, produce, etc and have wrote songs for some of the biggest rap and R&B artists out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
He has an above average singing voice and the look of a pop star that's about where his talent ends. I'm saying that because he doesn't write, produce, compose or even choose what songs he wants to do. I mean good for the kid but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I don't find his music awful or hate the kid by the way. It's not my thing but some of the songs are catchy and not too bad at all. I'm just calling it how I see it.
he plays a pretty mean guitar & drums breh.

but i agree with you & see what you are saying, I think living with a female & children influenced me. That with the lack of other good music on the market right now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

but i agree with you & see what you are saying, I think living with a female & children influenced me. That with the lack of other good music on the market right now.
Ahh see I didn't even know that. That's cool then.

I mean he is still really young too he might grow with his music and start writing his own stuff and all that. Who knows.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

Dude, I drive my 3rd grade daughter, and 4th grade nephew to school every other morning. All they do is sing along to the fucking pop songs the radio provides. I catch myself liking a few of the songs.

Its sort of like when in a room full of ugly girls, but the less ugly starts to look cute.

Thats how it is with those radio songs, the least worst song - I'm like ehh, this is pretty dope. lol