Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I will be the first to say it & fuck you if you dont like it but, that kid actually is talented.

I said the same thing about Justin Timberlake years ago on the siccness & caught hella shit, & then he dropped Justified & it went to sell 20 million copies

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He has an above average singing voice and the look of a pop star that's about where his talent ends. I'm saying that because he doesn't write, produce, compose or even choose what songs he wants to do. I mean good for the kid but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I don't find his music awful or hate the kid by the way. It's not my thing but some of the songs are catchy and not too bad at all. I'm just calling it how I see it.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Checkster.com is fuckin' stupid! This is what HCMC uses for my references and they asked for at least 4 co-workers/supervisors and 3 peers of my choosing. So I do and Checkster asks if they are superviors or peers and I put in peer for my peers and they asking questions to my peers like, "What are Stephanie's greatest strenghts on the job?" How the fuck are they gonna know? Oh maaan. That's a fuckin' stupid system.