Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I just watched The Avengers and the latest Spider Man, what an incredible piece of shit movie Spider Man 3 was. =/ The Avengers on the otherhand, lol, The Hulk had me rolling. And yep, I'm totally behind on my movies.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I've heard the new 007 and Argo are both dope, but I been wanting to see Argo and well, the new 007 just came out so...Argo it is!

Nuttkase @Nuttkase , do you get to see Lincoln this weekend? Or do you not work? Do you get to watch all the movies screening or do you rerun the same one all night?

Shea, sorry about your friend, I just read your post.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I'm sure you rerun the same one, but do you get to run different movies each night you work? Or how does that work? That would be a cool job in the sense that you get to see all those movies for free, but I bet its gotta suck after seeing the same movie x amount of times in a row. Do you get dibbs on the popcorn? I would be eating hella movie theater popcorn, lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've heard the new 007 and Argo are both dope, but I been wanting to see Argo and well, the new 007 just came out so...Argo it is!

Nuttkase @Nuttkase , do you get to see Lincoln this weekend? Or do you not work? Do you get to watch all the movies screening or do you rerun the same one all night?
Argo is great. Top three of the movies I've seen this year.

We didn't get Lincoln at my theatre they got it up the street at AMC. I'm not really getting what you mean with the last question there lol.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
For real, I just heard about a 24 year old down here who got pulled over for wreckless driving. I guess he started an altercation with the pig that pulled him over and the pig shot him 4 times. 4 fuckin' times, really? SMH. Now they suing the pig n I hope they win.

A lot of those pigs be on an aggressive "I got power and I'll abuse it when I want to" trip.

Agree, fuck the police.