Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Argo is great. Top three of the movies I've seen this year.

We didn't get Lincoln at my theatre they got it up the street at AMC. I'm not really getting what you mean with the last question there lol.
Oh well, do you make popcorn or do you get to watch the movies? Like, don't you get to run the screen? Or no? And if so, do you have to rerun the same movie all night? Do you get to switch up movies/screens or do you get stuck watching the same god damned movie all the time?

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Blah, I just got done with school n now my work has me doing the same shit I did in school... Medicare Parts C and D: Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training. Maaan... you should see this damn packet I gotta read. If I didn't do the billing, I wouldn't have to do this stupid training. I need to get the fuck out of here my brehs!

I find out Thanksgiving week on that other job I interviewed for... hope I get it!!! I will be working with a lot of crazies tho by the sounds of it. One of the questions she asked, "How well do you work with angry/upset people? We get a lot of that in here at the Orthopedic Clinic, some because they had to wait 4 hours and others because they aren't happy with the amount of pain medication they may have received." LOL. This would be an interesting job nonetheless. She went on to tell me that they have wonderful security and if I ever felt in danger that they have buttons under the desks to push that will immediately alert security, lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh well, do you make popcorn or do you get to watch the movies? Like, don't you get to run the screen? Or no? And if so, do you have to rerun the same movie all night? Do you get to switch up movies/screens or do you get stuck watching the same god damned movie all the time?
I'm an associate manager. I mostly make sure people are doing their job, everything is running smooth, and I send paperwork/info to home office. I couldn't tell you the last time I made a batch of popcorn lol. We have 16 screens that are all digital so they start on their own. I get to watch movies for free whenever I want but not on the clock, well, you aren't supposed to. Sometimes if we are slow the other manager on won't care and you just have to listen out for any radio calls. The average movie is in theatres about a month, some less, some more. We still have the last Dark Knight but having a movie that long isn't the norm.

I work at a huge movie theatre and not a little one like I think you are thinking brehette lol.