Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
People are so particular about their fucking energy drinks. We used to get people that would come to our store just the red Mountain Dew ones. And at the bar I'm at people turn down drinks because we use rock star and not red bull.
That's cause rockstar and vodka is fucking disgusting. I drank 151 with rockstar once and it tasted like gasoline.

Vodka redbulls are hyphy

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL.....ok so now it's making more sense

her "ok, y'all can come over, what you trying to do papi?"

me "i'll bring a bottle and we'll just kick it, y'all smoke?"

her "yeah but you know thats gone be $50 each"

DATS OUT
dawgg, that exact shit happened to me maybe 2 months ago ...but it was my fault cuz I gave a hooker my number in Vegas while drunk.

I didnt know she was a hooker til she called me 2 months later doing cold calls & asked if I was in L.A.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I just went to Jack in the box. I walk in the door, sit down and immediately knocked my soda onto the ground, every drop gone. Then I eat my $1 chicken sammich and there was no mayo on it. Then I finally go to eat my burger and it's a damn spicy chicken sammich. Now I'm sitting here eating my cold 2nd chicken sandwich drinking water.

This is the worst day of my life.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just went to Jack in the box. I walk in the door, sit down and immediately knocked my soda onto the ground, every drop gone. Then I eat my $1 chicken sammich and there was no mayo on it. Then I finally go to eat my burger and it's a damn spicy chicken sammich. Now I'm sitting here eating my cold 2nd chicken sandwich drinking water.

This is the worst day of my life.
Eat over half of it then show them your receipt and demand the burger