Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
random bitch texted me today....I didn't know who she was so I told her to send pics and she sent some of her in undies.....asked for a pic of me and then is like let's meet....

this type of shit doesn't normally happen to me so I'm thinking this is a setup or someone playing a joke
You're first mistake was saying that in here and not posting the picture with it.

You should ask for a pic of her car, or dog, or one of her not in her underwear, the way it stands right now it sounds like some kinda set-up.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Damn it.

I have to get into an old yahoo email account, I swear the name and password im putting in is right, but it's still keeping me out.

I cant reset the password because it's linked to an old phone number and an old email that doesn't exist.

Is there a way to just answer some security questions instead of resetting it?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You're first mistake was saying that in here and not posting the picture with it.

You should ask for a pic of her car, or dog, or one of her not in her underwear, the way it stands right now it sounds like some kinda set-up.
"excuse me, can you send me a pic of you not in your underwear.....or your car or dog please? thanks."

yeah, I don't think so.....I told her to get a friend for my potna just so I wouldn't go out there solo

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn it.

I have to get into an old yahoo email account, I swear the name and password im putting in is right, but it's still keeping me out.

I cant reset the password because it's linked to an old phone number and an old email that doesn't exist.

Is there a way to just answer some security questions instead of resetting it?
Here you go breh:

Yahoo! Customer Service
866-562-7219
408-349-3300
8am - 5pm M-F

The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is
[email protected]