Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
One thing I look forward to when I visit Cali next month is buying some fuckin Hyphy Juice!

That is the best tasting energy drink I have ever had!! I can't believe they don't sell that shit out of state. I just looked it up online and if I wanna order it a 24pac cost $45, and thats without the shipping cost
I cant tell if you're being serious.

I've seen pictures of it on instagram, but I haven't seen it in a store in years.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Rasan @Rasan 0R0 @0R0 Blood Money from GBE got murked. Wonder if it was get back for that Lil Marc dude.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I cant tell if you're being serious.

I've seen pictures of it on instagram, but I haven't seen it in a store in years.
Im serious...

I lived in concord for about 5 years and I lived there when Hyphy Juice first came out...

i was just on the website and it has a locator thing on there and says theres a store in Sonoma that carries it so I will be buying some fa shoe

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Rasan @Rasan 0R0 @0R0 Blood Money from GBE got murked. Wonder if it was get back for that Lil Marc dude.
damn, that sucks. where'd you read that at?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
thats the older nigga right? damn bro.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i was just on the website and it has a locator thing on there and says theres a store in Sonoma that carries it so I will be buying some fa shoe
Go figure.

I guess it's just not on my radar, if you asked me I'd have thought they stopped selling it because I don't remember seeing it in a store since like 06-07.

They don't show much in Pittsburg, and then moving to Oakland I don't go to many LIQ's that aren't right in my neighborhood.

Plus I'm not big into energy drinks, looks like I been missing out.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
dude looked around our age too. looked at least to be in his late 20's. in any event RIP. Ive been saying this for a few years now but I will say it again. ANY GBE affiliate and they family members need to get out of chicago if they value they lives. shit has been a back and forth game ever since they got jojo.