Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh my bad.... I could have sworn I've seen a pic of you on here, years ago and remember you were kind of a paleish irish guy with red hair.

Keep in mind that I was probably on drugs so nothing i say makes sense, but if that is anywhere near true I need to give myself props cuz my memory is shitty.
The only part that is right is the Irish part.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
h salt is the fish and chips place right next to la flor de jalisco...

unless la flor de jalisco moved from its location on andrade & san pablo
I fuck with the La Flor de Jalisco taco truck on S.23rd, that shit is dumbass close to the house.....actually there's another one on S21st that's even closer but I never went there for some stupid reason

I never fucked with H Salt. I'm not a huge fish guy, but I might fuck with it someday

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Nuttkase @Nuttkase weren't you the older brother in Pete & Pete?

No that was S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , our resident ginger

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Nuttkase @Nuttkase weren't you the older brother in Pete & Pete?

Oh my bad.... I could have sworn I've seen a pic of you on here, years ago and remember you were kind of a paleish irish guy with red hair.

Keep in mind that I was probably on drugs so nothing i say makes sense, but if that is anywhere near true I need to give myself props cuz my memory is shitty.

You look pretty damn ginger in this picture, that's some red ass hair.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
One thing I look forward to when I visit Cali next month is buying some fuckin Hyphy Juice!

That is the best tasting energy drink I have ever had!! I can't believe they don't sell that shit out of state. I just looked it up online and if I wanna order it a 24pac cost $45, and thats without the shipping cost