Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
one pretty cool thing about comcast that directv didnt have, i dont know if they still do it but they did it two years ago, is you go on comcast ondemand in the sports section and you can watch the highlights from every nfl game. it condenses the whole game down into like 10 minutes of just the important stuff. it was a pretty sweet way to keep track of all the other teams. i hope they still do that
they do the same shit on NFL network, it skips all the bs and gets right to the plays

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
dont you live in oregon? why are you rooting for the bears? lol
Fuck the Seahawks. First SB I watched was SB XX and the Bears dominated the Patriots. I was 6 and still can remember watching that game at a friends cabin. Ever since then I've been a huge fan. And What you mean "Don't you live in Oregon?" you god damn well know I live in Portland. Do you have a memory of a fucking 3 year old? Or do you not remember anything posted on the siccness? I mean earlier you asked where I work. I post that shit all the time. Are you a fucking retard?