Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One good thing bout working graves is that I wont miss any football games since I get off at 8:30am
yea but most football games come on at like 1pm

so what happens for me is i get off at 7am then i have to either: try and sleep for like 4 hours, wake up, watch the game, try to go back to sleep for like 3 hours or stay up. or stay up and watch the game, then go to sleep for like 4 hours

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
bears' defensive front 7 is pretty good, i think their cornerbacks are pretty good too but they need a playmaker at safety...chris conte or major wright gotta step it up if they wanna stop big plays from detroit and green bay's passing attack
I think Major Wright is going to develop into a good SS. And Conte Is young and full of raw talent. Hopefully he will develop into a beast

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea but most football games come on at like 1pm

so what happens for me is i get off at 7am then i have to either: try and sleep for like 4 hours, wake up, watch the game, try to go back to sleep for like 3 hours or stay up. or stay up and watch the game, then go to sleep for like 4 hours
actually, most games come on at 10am. Less games start at 1pm

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I think Major Wright is going to develop into a good SS. And Conte Is young and full of raw talent. Hopefully he will develop into a beast
yeah i think major wright played both free/strong safety @ florida, and conte played cornerback @ cal, but he seems to have done a respectable job at switching to safety...plus he has some height to defend passes to taller receivers like calvin johnson, larry fitzgerald, etc.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
did darron thomas get drafted or is he returning?
Darron Thomas didnt get drafted. he was a dumb ass for entering

Bennet will be our QB. He's gonna be a bad ass!
I truely believe Thomas declared for the draft becuz he knew he was going to be 2nd string to Bennett. Bennett has a way better arm, faster and overall more athleticism than Thomas.