Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was just standing at my bedroom window smoking a bowl and when it's night and the light is on it's really a clear shot to look in from the street and catches your eye because there are no other lights around it. Anyways some dude walking by saw me and yelled "Hell fucking yeah brother blaze it on up!!!" and then took a pipe out of his pocket took a toke and held it up like cheers. Of course I did a nod and pipe cheers back lol wtf

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I just ran into this really hot girl I knew over 10 years ago and haven't seen since. She gave me her number and wants to catch up. Basically, I just want to have sex with her. I know you guys are experts when it comes to this so can you give me advice?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I just ran into this really hot girl I knew over 10 years ago and haven't seen since. She gave me her number and wants to catch up. Basically, I just want to have sex with her. I know you guys are experts when it comes to this so can you give me advice?
I don't know about Canadian broads...Throw snowballs at her? Offer her a glass of syrup? Go for a moose ride? Watch VHS tapes of the 1993 Stanley Cup parade? Go out and be polite to strangers?