Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
DFresh77 @DFresh77 besides the obvious outcome of the game how was your trip up here? First time to Seattle?
Not my first time, but this time I got the chance to see more of Seattle.. my cousin lives in Everett.. but he didn't show me much of Seattle the last time I was there..

We was there for like a hour..then we went back to Everett..

I love Seattle man..beautiful city.. lots of great people..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh man I'm sorry most of your time up here has been spent in Everett of all places lol. Lynnwood/Everett area is my old stomping ground as a teenager/young adult and I'd walk into traffic if I had to live up that way again haha.

Glad you liked it so much overall though. It's been nice weather by Seattle standards this time of year too. Was a great game.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang

hella funny seeing your metal looking brehs being into Gleesh and Yung Lean's music on Facebook lol.

Haha. I know I was hanging out with a metal buddy last night and he was all into yung lean. Not sure how I missed that yung gleesh/yung lean video that shits amazing.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I'm already planning a trip again for the regular season game.. The Clink is a beautiful stadium.. state of the art ..
Next time you're up there you should check out The Hawks Nest Bar and Grill...Me and Fiddie ate up there it was really good. I'd get why you wouldn't want to go, it's not exactly 49er country, but still it's a cool bar and food spot. It's like Ricky's out here, but not as cool, lol.