Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
You know what ive never liked those 1911's but after seeing so many im starting to come around lol
1911's are awesome.

I have my eye on a Rock Island 1911.

1911's are pricey. But the Rock Island comes in much more affordable and gets great reviews. I handled one in Vacaville and it felt great.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
SR9's are nice. The Antioch Armory has been closed almost every time I've been there, I've been inside once but it was 10 minutes before they closed.

It's fun going to out of state ranges where you can rapid fire and shoot 2 guns at once, all the fun stuff ranges here freak out about. As long as youre not shooting people they could give a fuck, lol.
they closed one sundays and mondays.

they got hella shit lately . its hella filipinos that work there they coo tho theres this 1 cocky white dude i cant stand tho. the good thing about antioch armory tho is that they let u pay half when u do the paper work and the rest when u pick up. a lot of places dont do that you gotta pay all at once.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
they closed one sundays and mondays.

they got hella shit lately . its hella filipinos that work there they coo tho theres this 1 cocky white dude i cant stand tho. the good thing about antioch armory tho is that they let u pay half when u do the paper work and the rest when u pick up. a lot of places dont do that you gotta pay all at once.
Guns and Other stuff in Vacaville does that too. You can pay as little as half, or at least $200, then pay off the rest in-between that and the pick up day, or the rest on pick up.

I like them in Vacaville, Ive also bought stuff in Martinez, theyre kind of dicks, but if you don't act like a punk ass kid they'll help you with everything...

As a matter of fact I took my HSC test there and the guy gave me the answers to the most missed questions, lol. I didn't need the help, but it was cook of him.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Guns and Other stuff in Vacaville does that too. You can pay as little as half, or at least $200, then pay off the rest in-between that and the pick up day, or the rest on pick up.

I like them in Vacaville, Ive also bought stuff in Martinez, theyre kind of dicks, but if you don't act like a punk ass kid they'll help you with everything...

As a matter of fact I took my HSC test there and the guy gave me the answers to the most missed questions, lol. I didn't need the help, but it was cook of him.
i tried that at the vacaville one they said i couldn't. that was like 3 years ago. and they had hella nice shit there.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The spot in Castro Valley sucks. I went in there a few months ago, they literally had 3 guns in the shop. Hella accessories and tasers and shit. They don't keep shit in the store and just order everything, they want you to call ahead I guess. Don't get the point of having a damn store full of dick heads.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i used to work with a dude like that. he was cool, he was smart enough to not talk about his views and opinions and wasn't a dick towards immigrants.
This guy is fresh out of prison. "Thank you sir" "excuse me sir". He's got balls for sure, every time I've seen him it's been in Mexican neighborhoods. I guess he came into the toy shop my girlfriend works at sometimes and they told him he had to leave because he was freaking people out. I'm sure he'll be back in prison soon.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i had a tech 9 that didnt work n sold it to sum nigga from 94th heard he lookin for me been a minute tho lol
If you come across something small and automatic like that again, mac-10/11, uzi, tec9, I'd be interested in checkin it out. I'd like some stuff that's off the books.
Or something small like a MP Shield, Beretta Nano, Kel-Tec, something to carry around easy...