Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
I keep seeing this guy in my neighborhood with ss tattooed huge across his face and a huge swastika on his neck. I'm gonna try and get a picture. He's actually really nice. But I guess you kinda have to be at that point.
i used to work with a dude like that. he was cool, he was smart enough to not talk about his views and opinions and wasn't a dick towards immigrants.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
predicatext lol? i assume u meant lombard. and that sucks about showing people around on christmas. I hate doing that anyway, mostly because they wanna see the most dumbass shit, and have hella high expectations about touristy shit
Not predict text lol. Just me being retarded and making that post when I was ridiculously tired. Yeah lombard st.

And yeah it's kinda lame. I wanted to sit at home, drink beer, and watch basketball... but we had to see her family on Christmas too, and that's what they wanted to do. Also could have gone to the dubs game. We were thinking about going, but sold our tix. Fucked up shit is I sold them for about $40 each on stub hub, which is about what they were going for, 2 days later they were going for around $80 a ticket.... god damnit

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
cleaned my mini 14's(no ene) magazines last night cuz i was bored. took them apart and cleaned and lightly oiled the springs. got 2 40rounders and 1 5rounder.

i wanna get a small .22 cheap rifle to fuck around with. i love distance shooting . shooting hand guns gets boring. im like a big ass kid i like shooting far shit with a scope and pretending im a sniper lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
cleaned my mini 14's(no ene) magazines last night cuz i was bored. took them apart and cleaned and lightly oiled the springs. got 2 40rounders and 1 5rounder.

i wanna get a small .22 cheap rifle to fuck around with. i love distance shooting . shooting hand guns gets boring. im like a big ass kid i like shooting far shit with a scope and pretending im a sniper lol
Im the opposite. I love hand guns. I got a list of handguns I want a mile long.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i love hand guns way more than rifles too but at the range i like long guns

my boy just got a ruger sr9 from the antioch armory and that shit nice as hell
SR9's are nice. The Antioch Armory has been closed almost every time I've been there, I've been inside once but it was 10 minutes before they closed.

It's fun going to out of state ranges where you can rapid fire and shoot 2 guns at once, all the fun stuff ranges here freak out about. As long as youre not shooting people they could give a fuck, lol.