Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
no they didn't, they actually won a championship in the 70s, and reached the finals again in the 90s but lost (nobody was gonna beat jordan and the bulls)

and they actually went to the playoffs on a consistent basis

if any seattle team sucks, it's the mariners or the seahawks
No they sucked too. My friend would say the same thing about them winning the championship before and I was just like "doesn't matter you weren't alive to see it lulz" and he'd be all like :cry: so yeah, they sucked ass just as every other Seattle sports team does minus the Storm but that's a bunch of gigantic dykes so who fucking cares.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
No they sucked too. My friend would say the same thing about them winning the championship before and I was just like "doesn't matter you weren't alive to see it lulz" and he'd be all like :cry" so yeah, they sucked ass just as every other Seattle sports team does minus the Storm but that's a bunch of gigantic dykes so who fucking cares.
yeah they did suck at times but they were never the laughing stock of the nba, like the golden state warriors or los angeles clippers

at least they achieved some sort of success unlike those two teams...well i think the warriors won 1 nba championship but since then, they've pretty much been a sorry ass excuse of a basketball franchise

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah they did suck at times but they were never the laughing stock of the nba, like the golden state warriors or los angeles clippers

at least they achieved some sort of success unlike those two teams...well i think the warriors won 1 nba championship but since then, they've pretty much been a sorry ass excuse of a basketball franchise
You do know I just like talking shit about all Seattle sports teams because people up here get so butthurt about it so there is really no reason to go back and forth with me breh lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Riff Raff signing with Mad Decent was a great move for him. Diplo will let him do whatever he wants and will actually put money behind him. I guess he might have a tv show in the works too and then the Three Loco album with Andy Milakghsdgh and Dirt Nasty, he is making moves. Dude is hilarious though so I'm all for it lol.