Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I really liked HD at one point to but now his stuff is just repetitive and boring.
i really wish hed release a solid album with beats made just for him and without 2-3 people on each song. just make an actual studio album with mastered audio quality and all that. id buy it. instead of the same mixtape beats with tons of people on every song over and over.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i really wish hed release a solid album with beats made just for him and without 2-3 people on each song. just make an actual studio album with mastered audio quality and all that. id buy it. instead of the same mixtape beats with tons of people on every song over and over.
Yeah that and I know what he is going to rap about before he even raps it. It just gets old.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i hate the heat but id take anybody over the oklahomo thunder
well fuck you then, ese

I need another beer. Who else is drinking? Quote this with a "here here."
"here here"

i actually just started drinking like 5 minutes ago, got some high life tall cans on deck right nao

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The Sonics fucking sucked. I remember I gave my friend who was a huge fan so much shit when they left for OKC that he didn't talk to me for a month lol.
no they didn't, they actually won a championship in the 70s, and reached the finals again in the 90s but lost (nobody was gonna beat jordan and the bulls)

and they actually went to the playoffs on a consistent basis

if any seattle team sucks, it's the mariners or the seahawks