Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it was pretty funny how polite I was though, my company got mad because they said if we do stuff like call them inappropriate or tell them not to cuss and shit like they it just escalates them even more because they want to feel like an adult, I was just like "lolwut"

then they said the fact I asked if he wanted to speak to a supervisor was wrong, we're not supposed to ask them, they're supposed to ask us, because if we ask them that means we're trying to brush them off, I was like "uuhhhhhh yeah, dude kept ranting about me being a dirty jew and wouldn't actually talk about his cell phone bill, obviously I'm trying to brush him off".

It sealed it though when I asked if they support racism. I would've just gotten written up if I didn't ask that lol fucking faggots

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Cartoons count? In that case brian was second. The teacher from the simpsons died first.
She died like a month and a half ago though, can't really count towards the celebrities die in 3's theory

also neither Krabbapel or the voice actor were "big" enough to spark 2 more deaths.

Brian Griffin was pretty popular, he might have even been more famous than Paul Walker

I'm actually just full of shit right now, might be another real celebrity going down within the next few days after Paul Walker and Mandela

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How coked out do you think Andy Dick is right now?
Probably at an epic level.

Still remember when that redditor posted up the story of Andy Dick high as fuck and just randomly walking in their house. Apparently he chilled, had a couple of beers with them, and left. They said he was fucking gone off some kind of drugs.

May 4, 2002
She died like a month and a half ago though, can't really count towards the celebrities die in 3's theory

also neither Krabbapel or the voice actor were "big" enough to spark 2 more deaths.

Brian Griffin was pretty popular, he might have even been more famous than Paul Walker

I'm actually just full of shit right now, might be another real celebrity going down within the next few days after Paul Walker and Mandela
If were lucky next to die will be eminem. His emoness will get the best of him.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Probably at an epic level.

Still remember when that redditor posted up the story of Andy Dick high as fuck and just randomly walking in their house. Apparently he chilled, had a couple of beers with them, and left. They said he was fucking gone off some kind of drugs.
I've heard that before but I want to say on here so it might have been from you.

Weren't there a couple of pictures?