Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"Fornication under consent of the king" is one of the best urban legends ever. Who wouldn't want to live under the rule of some fat turkey leg eating tyrant who decides for who and when it is ok to fuck. Like was there a permit you had to fill out? Was there a line like at the dmv? And fuck (no king) consent from either of the partners, do u just choose someone, ask the king, and he says sure, and the fair maiden or the young shtable (german accent) boy (no chris hansen) is all yours?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
"Fornication under consent of the king" is one of the best urban legends ever. Who wouldn't want to live under the rule of some fat turkey leg eating tyrant who decides for who and when it is ok to fuck. Like was there a permit you had to fill out? Was there a line like at the dmv? And fuck (no king) consent from either of the partners, do u just choose someone, ask the king, and he says sure, and the fair maiden or the young shtable (german accent) boy (no chris hansen) is all yours?
So that's not where the word fuck came from then (Fornication under consent of the king)? I've been lied to all these years :(

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Its folklore. not necessarily untrue, but nothing to historically back it up.

i just always liked the idea that there was a sign hung outside the door so people could walk by and go "hmm, ok. At least they have the king's consent." Because what, some jester in a hat with bells hanging off it is running and bursting thru doors and going "Gotcha! I didnt see your FUCK sign! 10 years in the gallows for you!"

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
But really we'd huff stuff here and there when I was younger. Mostly like 15-17 but I met nolettuce @nolettuce when I was like 18? Maybe 19? So apparently sometimes after that too lol.

Just recreationally though. Never tried airplane glue. Huffed heavy duty rubber cement in shop class once and almost passed out sophomore year. I was a pretty retarded kid for being fairly smart.

15-17 sounds about right, i huffed pretty tough for about 2 months then i stopped, not sure why i quit it was pretty fun, i used to huff it in a bag i know some people spray a rag or sock and and put it to there face.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^Its folklore. not necessarily untrue, but nothing to historically back it up.
I don't know the word fuck existing backs it up pretty well.

lol but really I only ever first heard of fuck coming from that maybe three years ago at most. I'm almost certain it was during an episode of History's Mysteries on the History channel but that doesn't seem too plausible.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Great movie.

Have you ever huffed paint though?
Never did huff paint or anything else.

I was just a alcoholic and weed smoker from age 12 and a little bit of coca here and there in the late teens.

Snorted meth once when I was 18, shit was wack as fuck, especially after doing coke before.

Never dropped acid, but did shrooms a few times.

Never did heroin.

Have had various narcotic pills throughout my days, only felt sleepy though, never really understood the hype. Always just tried those though because they were prescribed, not for recreation lol

Only did X a couple of times.

I know the question was if I ever huffed paint, but I figured I'd give you a complete breakdown of my drug taking experience because I'm bored and typing out this response burned a few minutes.

*disclaimer, if the NSA is reading this, I'm just roleplaying on my internet personality