Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Never heard of JB Smoove
You'd probably recognize his face. He falls into "that black guy that was in that thing" category. He's been on several canceled or otherwise shitty sitcoms, plays "comedic" relief on "Remember the 80's?" style shows, and has been perpetrating crappy stand up comedy for years. The funniest thing he was ever on was probably Curb Your Enthusiasm, but that's a funny show, no thanks to him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They had me listed as a veteran on their system and asked if I wanted veteran plates, then tried to charge $30 extra for veteran plates, I was just like "lolwut" they can keep that shit, I'll take normal plates.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They had me listed as a veteran on their system and asked if I wanted veteran plates, then tried to charge $30 extra for veteran plates, I was just like "lolwut" they can keep that shit, I'll take normal plates.
What branch? employer loves to hire former military (though not much hiring going on - always have postings), Santa Clara, Hillsboro, Chandler...