Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Drill to me is what hyphy was to the older Bay dudes. Can't get into it & would rather listen to Vakill, Crucial, Do Or Die, Triple Darkness etc.
I heard someone say thot for the first time today tho
I still fuck with Do or Die and Triple Darkness. Crucial Conflict and Vakill have always been beyond wack to me. How are you going to leave out Psychodrama?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
awesome. Thank you! I have my son the next couple days but I'll dedicate a couple hours to drill when I have the house to my self. Is drill mostly just chicago?
Yeah drill is just from Chicago although both DC and to a smaller extent some rappers from LA gangs have their own variations. I mean really drill is just Chicago's take on trap music in my opinion, although I prefer it to that in most cases.

It's just good music to listen to when you are getting drunk or to get hyped up. Nothing is really going to blow your mind lyrically although some fools like Durk and Duke can actually rap well in my opinion. I mean the whole genre spawned more or less from diss songs made towards each other from rival gangs in Chicago. Most of the fools that do it are still really out there in the streets and are active gang bangers. So of course 90% of the lyrics revolve around killing rivals, packing guns, fuck your hood and the such.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Numerous times... The seaweed and texture don't do it for me. I've had some of the cooked stuff in a soy wrap that is pretty good. But traditional sushi is gross.
Ok what about sashimi

Sometimes people don't know what to order, try one thing and hate it. But all sushi is diff

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I still fuck with Do or Die and Triple Darkness. Crucial Conflict and Vakill have always been beyond wack to me. How are you going to leave out Psychodrama?
I didn't want to list 500 groups lol. Snypaz were with thy shit too

And Crucial's more of a nostalgia thing out here, everyone listened to Hay & Scummy at every party in high school

Props: Nuttkase