Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
damn brehs... So much shit going on this month. Had 2 kid bday parties to attend sat and sun, last night dinner with my girls fam for her bday, tonight last minute shopping for my girls bday present, warriors game tomorrow night, dinner with my girls friends for her bday thursday, going to sf to watch hunger games in imax on friday, dinner at my parents on saturday, raiders game sunday, dinner for mine and my girls anniversary monday night, before going to her friends house in sf to watch the last half of the niners game, couple days offx thursday is thanksgiving, friday after is dinner with my fam for my bday, saturday my friends throwing a bday party for me and my boy, going to the niners game the next day (my girls from sf so her family bought a gang of tickets)

i'm exhausted just thinking about it.
#fullplate

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
drill as a whole. thanks in advance. All I really know is Keef and even that just the more popular stuff and some of his early youtube songs
For sure. Some of the ones I've been bumping recently.

There are a lot more songs I jam but there are some. Rasan @Rasan 0R0 @0R0 ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN could prob add quite a few more to check.

Props: Snakegang