Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Staci

Death Grips ‏ @DeathGripz

we are dropping out to complete our next album NO LOVE. see you when it's done.(there are no longer any scheduled shows)

:(

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
When I was 10 I got some award for having perfect attendance or something and they were gonna hand out the award at this big end of the year assembly. I decided like a week before that it would be a lot more impressive if I crab walked up to the stage to get my award. So the night came and basically I ended up doing this very slow crab walk from the back of the auditorium all the way up the aisle in front of the entire school and my parents. When I reached the steps up to the stage I tried in vein for about 10 seconds to somehow walk on all fours up a set of 5 stairs before finally just leaping to my feet and doing a small jog up to the principal to get my award. I thought the whole crowd would be clapping and cheering but it was just absolute silence. My parents were mortified.
o.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
My best friend was pretty obsessed with getting a blowjob after his older brother told him that it was the greatest thing. One day he conspiratorially told me in hushed tones that he could atest that getting a blowjob was indeed the greatest thing. I called bullshit because I knew no girls would go near him. Eventually he told me that he had placed a piece of ham on his penis and got his cat to lick it off and that it felt 'great'.

I saw him in a bar not too long ago and asked him if he remembered the incident but he just gave me a dirty look and told me that his cat had died recently and that I shouldn't talk about her like that.
well then