Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
mother fuck... I am in a pissy ass mood today.

came to work this morning & someone stole a little over $700 in equipment off my desk overnight, that shit just set the day for me.

minor shit, but I am pretty close to road raging on someone on my commute home today... pull a pile driver on someone unexpectedly. lol

maybe I need to stop taking so many steroids lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
speaking of which, I am gonna go back taking the train to work.... I had an incident the other night & hopped out on some mother fucker for not letting me in the lane in dead stopped traffic.... I hate when fuckers do that shit.

LMAO @ that faggot rolling his window up with a quickness & smashing out in the bike lane

he said something about smashing out my lights til I opened the door.

funny, but at the same time it isnt funny... I am getting too old for this shit

May 4, 2002
summabitch .....went to get a chicken burrito @ Tres Portillos, which is a slammin ass mexican food joint in sunnyvale

i get back to work, open my shit up like 'awe ya!" ...opened that bitch up & there was all kinda wrong in that bitch.

chorizo con huevos does not even sound like pollo ...solo queso, cilantro y saboya does not sound like 'hella sour cream, potatoes, & some other shit that just dont look right'

so here I sit in freedom town 7 dollars less, eating a fucking yogurt, some peanut butter pretzels & fruity snacks.

if i didnt have shit to do id drive back down there & pop a cap in pedro's ass.
Lol I went to my local taco spot and ordered, 3super tacos, 4regular tacos, 1 super burrito. I go drive to pick it up and drive back home.

Open the bag and I got 4 tacos and 4 super burritos. I was pissed. At first but I ended up with hella left overs.

Props: S.SAVAGE