Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Oh your not from washifas?
washifas does not have shitty ass detroit weather either breh. I've lived in every major region on the west coast (SD, LA, Santa Barbara, The Bay, Portland and Seattle) and although there are variations, the whether everywhere along the coast is great.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Just ordered one of the new iphones through virgin. Called att to see if they could cut my plan down (im paying 113 a month rit now) they said no, and I can get basically the same thing for 35 bucks through virgin (fewer talk minutes, but I dont really talk on the phone anyway), so fuck att.
I was with verizon paying that $110 a month for almost a decade. Finally switched to straight talk. I had to buy my iphone outright ($750!) but at $45 a month I'll be saving money at about the 11 month mark. i should have done it years ago. Fuck the major cell companies

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This dude, who is in his late 20s by the way, posted about a dozen and a half different variances of these
on Facebook in the last two hours. Like it's annoying enough when women do that but come on dude. Suck it up or call a good friend and vent to them, no need to do that shit on social media for attention. Had to defriend him I can't be watching grown men do shit like that.
One of my good friends is pulling that shit as we speak on facebook. Last night he posted some "Things can't get any worse" bullshit. I called him and no answer. I look at his facebook and people keep asking him whats wrong and he just likes their comments. I hate people sometimes.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I was with verizon paying that $110 a month for almost a decade. Finally switched to straight talk. I had to buy my iphone outright ($750!) but at $45 a month I'll be saving money at about the 11 month mark. i should have done it years ago. Fuck the major cell companies
Yup, exactly the same situation, virgin is no contract and since I need a new phone anyway it was a no brainer, Im kicking myself for not having done this a year ago when my contract expired.

Props: Snakegang

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This morning he posted "time to get through this". Yeah, I hope so. You're a 35 year old man. Get off facebook and go deal with shit.
Yeah man I feel you. I'm not against having a good talk with a breh that's down on their luck, needs someone to ask advice about shit, or whatever. And hell we all vent, etc on here sometimes which I honestly think is good for men because we tend to keep shit bottled up which really isn't good for you even if people think it's the manly thing to do.

That said shit like that is just a cry for attention and them wanting people to be like "awwww what's wrong?" and it's like no dude, don't do that you aren't a fifteen year old girl lol.