Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah, no offense to the humble believers on here (i see you @mf_doom and S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE ) but organized religion is fucked regardless of brand.

edit, what is doom's SN NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe ?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
decided not to use the pre-workout crackhead supplement. so i'll a coward. i did kill a paella burrito afterwards. (the fuck, u ask?) shit was straight KILL homie. chicken, shrimp and spicy sausage. oooh wee. and i have a job interview at the gym next week. maintenance type shit.
interestingly the preworkout i was using up until about 6 months ago is now banned because they found meth in it lol

Props: DubbC415
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
yeah, no offense to the humble believers on here (i see you @mf_doom and S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE ) but organized religion is fucked regardless of brand.

Edit, what is doom's sn NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe ?
DFDoom @DFDoom

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Make sure you go to school, kids, and one day, if you work really hard and earn a doctorate, you too can literally shovel shit for a living.
Shit is scary. I went to a insurance/ billing seminar... and this new healthcare change has providers worried.

The worst is the anesthesiologist, they are highly upset they are classified as the same level as nurse anesthesiologist - and might get same reimbursement.

Personally, I'm just going with the flow. I literally don't have time to worry about stuff like that. Yea everyone might be paid a little less, but I'm sure everyone can still make a good living.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just found out that the city I'll be moving to at the end of the month, Saskatoon, has the highest rates of crime in Canada. Then I found out the area I'm moving to in the city is an area to avoid due to high crime rates.

So I was curious what the murder rates were like and I do some research - 3 so far this year and 6 last year in 2012.

I'm scared guys. I might not live to see 2014.

Lol, killing fields.

Props: Mac Jesus