Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just found out that the city I'll be moving to at the end of the month, Saskatoon, has the highest rates of crime in Canada. Then I found out the area I'm moving to in the city is an area to avoid due to high crime rates.

So I was curious what the murder rates were like and I do some research - 3 so far this year and 6 last year in 2012.

I'm scared guys. I might not live to see 2014.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just found out that the city I'll be moving to at the end of the month, Saskatoon, has the highest rates of crime in Canada. Then I found out the area I'm moving to in the city is an area to avoid due to high crime rates.

So I was curious what the murder rates were like and I do some research - 3 so far this year and 6 last year in 2012.

Don't let them steal your cariboo, breh.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California

Saskatoon, its just like compton!